Fan Art Muh Drawings...=P

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Yuuki Miaka, Jul 3, 2004.

1. Korjun

Korjun New Member

Heehee, the expression on the face of your Access-Kun reminds me of Kanako from Love Hina. ^^ I like your work, I'm not very good at drawing manga, but I like your's a lot. ^^'

2. Yuuki Miaka

Yuuki Miaka New Member

Thanks for the comments Minna-San!!

Yeah, Detail is usually a big thing for me. I find if more difficult to draw simple stuff sence I'm so used to drawing things with lots of details. Yeah, I love Access-Kun aswell but I don't think I drew him looking anything like the pic. I knew I got his head to small but I was getting to hot(I drew it in my hot stuffy room) so I got tired of fighting with it...lol

Anyways ^^;; I drew these yesterday aswell. I tried drawing me and my nephew in anime style(though it looks more manga style)

Here's my nephew: [​IMG]

and here's me: [​IMG]

3. Tetsuo

Tetsuo New Member

Sorry, i don't see any stupid pictures here. Only great ones :) I liked the third picture best because it's so so full of small details. A rare thing to see here. The eyelashes are quite spiky, but i don't know if they should be. Did you actually draw this yourself or did you trace it from somewhere? Either way, it's great.

Looking forward to see more.

4. Genghis Khan

Genghis Khan New Member

Your stuff totally rocks. The detail . . . I just stared at that third picture for like ten minutes, and I doubt I saw half of what you put in there (intentionally or not). Anyway, very excellent. I have major problems drawing wrinkles in clothes (and drawing hands, and feet, and anime hair . . . :rolleyes: ) and when I saw your drawings it gave me hope *wipe away tear* for the future. Lol. Keep it up!!!

5. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

I think your drawings are great! I have hope! I mean I suck as a manga artist, but I'm improving! I feel like drawing right now.... :)

6. Yuuki Miaka

Yuuki Miaka New Member

I drew it myself. I use references but I DON'T trace! Actually, I don't draw fanart too often; I mostly do original characters so that's why I don't get very much new art up very fast.

Arigatou Minna-san!

7. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

looks really nice!!

8. Yuuki Miaka

Yuuki Miaka New Member

^thanks

I haven't been on here for quite some time so I thought I might aswell bring myself back from the dead.

Makoto from "Call Me Princess"

[​IMG]

The scanner messed up the quility of the pic though. ;___;

9. TheGreatShinobi

TheGreatShinobi New Member

:eek: woohw your first few drawings were stupendus like the first three.
    after those they were good but not as good ;)
    (no offence)

oh wait is that how you and your nephew actually look(in anime form)
    i cant draw myself :sad:

10. Yuuki Miaka

Yuuki Miaka New Member

Yeah the first three is what I spent A LOT of time on and I got a ton of headaches from em too.(someone complained about those drawings on another forum because I shouldn't draw things so detailed. :anger2: ) The other ones were faster drawings and the pics I used as a ref didn't have much detail in em.

Yeah, that's what we look like in anime form.

New pic: Asuka from Yugioh GX and I know, I know...It's sooooooooo Awful. Anyone know of any real good coloring pencils?

[​IMG]

11. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

It looks very good! Don't say it looks bad. Even the pencil coloring too. The skin looks like pencil got in there, but that's all.

12. Yuuki Miaka

Yuuki Miaka New Member

That's weird cause I didn't even shade the skin(or anything)with Pencil. o_O

It isn't that good cause I have SO many mistakes it's not funny...None of my stuff ever turns out like how I want it. *cries*

13. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

hey! thats really good, and I love KKJ, great show, the first pic you have on here I have a wal scroll of =D keep up the great work

*SA*

14. Yuuki Miaka

Yuuki Miaka New Member

Here's a new drawing that I drew last night. The only reason why I drew it though was because it had my favorite character in it(Widoshiiku, the guy on top of the "E")The girl is Kyoko and they're from "Time Stanger Kyoko" Man, I really need to find the 3rd volume. ;__;

[​IMG]

15. __flcl

__flcl New Member

I love all of them!! im a BIG fan of Jeanne Kamikaze Kaitou jeanne. and i think you've done a reeeeaally good job. keeep it up !! :)