RPG Requests Murder House Mystery

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jaken, Sep 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

Ok, here is my idea, i like murder mysteries alot so i thougth it would be fun to have an murder mystery RPG. My idea is alot like the movie "Clue", or the board game.

Story:
    Several people each resieved a mysterious letter in the Mail. Each not knowing who exactly sent it. THe letter told the people to come to a mansion on the Top of a hill, deep in the country. Each letter had a piece of black mail writen upon it that was sure to bring them to this mansion. Only the host (who i will be)and the person them self knows the dark secret in which they each have. They all arive at the house, to be Greated by the Butler (who i will also play) the evening goes on strange things begin to happen and the guest one by one slowly begin to fanish and be found . . . . .not alive but dead.

There will need to be a good number of people to play. Some people could be two people at once, a main charecter and a misolansious person that is not a main charecters and may show up through out the RPG such as a police agent, cook, maid etc. And some one would need to be the Murderer, but thats for later if this does become a RPG.

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I swore to myself not to adopt too much RPGs.. but this is just a GENIUS idea! Adopted.

- DS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.