Music Contests and Games *Music Contests and Games Forum Rules and FAQ* : Read Before Posting.

Discussion in 'Music' started by That guy!, May 20, 2005.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Welcome everyone to the Music contest section of Boards.jp. Before you go off and post keep in mind a few rules so that this place will stay in tune...

1- Any member may start a music contest, but they must private message a Music moderator first for approval.
    2- A member can only have one contest at a time.
    3- She or he has to include the deadline date for the contest in the contest's first post
    4- Avoid flaming, and insulting other members whether through posting in this forum or through songs.
    5- Songs submitted that have indecent material (swearing, sex, etc) should have a warning, if the song is too extreme it will be deleted.
    6- Only official Boards.jp contests will be stickied.

We hope you enjoy the funky grooves,

-Your DJ's, That guy! and MamiyaOtaru

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Where can I upload my music?

I hope Scott won't mind me quoting him, but it seems like a great place we could use. You can also upload your songs to any type of hosting, such as Tripod and Angelfire, as long as it is zipped first. Once this is done you can link to it in a contest sort of like this, but with your site and file info: www.angelfire.com/username/musicfilename.zip.