Music Music Recommendations

Discussion in 'Music' started by Reisti Skalchaste, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Well, lately I've been changing my taste in music somewhat. I've been listening to a lot of straight rock music, as opposed to all the japanese stuff I used to listen to. :p

Anyway, at the time being my collection of these is rather slim- just 32 songs. I'm looking to expand these somewhat, so if you guys want to suggest anything in this genre to me, I'd be happy to hear it.

Right now I'm really liking a few groups, these are some of my favourites:

ACDC
    Creed
    Guns n' Roses
    INXS
    Scott Stapp

I've got a couple songs by the Barenaked Ladies, ZZ Top, and Nickelback, but if anyone knows any good songs of theirs I'd like to hear about them. ^_^

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Godsmack and Linkin Park are good in my opinion.

3. Alchemy_Dude

Alchemy_Dude is addicted to bad ideas.

Hooray! Another Creed listener! I can't tell you how many times I've been made fun of for listening to them, but they're still one of my faves. Now, though, I'm stuck on Atreyu and Thrice. "A Deathgrip on Yesterday" and "Vheissu" are the two best albums I've bought in years.

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Well, lots of suggestions. :) I'll have to look into a few of them a bit later, since I'm short on time now.

Already an RCHP fan User, but I haven't wanted to listen to them in awhile is all. I got interested in them around the time Californication was released, so about 8 years ago. :p

I'll let ya know what I end up getting, eh?

5. Lance Leingod

Just don't get Godsmack if you don't like really dark music. There are some songs they have that aren't dark but I still like it :D

When I mean dark, I mean like some evil type music. It isn't evil it just sounds evil.

I'm not evil if any think that :mad:

6. Fushigi Rockna

I recommend She Wants Revenge. Their music is so dark...and mostly sexual. xD These Things is a great song...I just love it. And there's a bunch of other good ones on the CD too. =)

7. Reisti Skalchaste

From time to time I don't mind a little of that kinda stuff- depends on my mood really. I've been known to listen to some pretty dark music if I'm in a bad mood.

Forgot to mention- surely you've heard Scott Stapp? He was Creed's lead singer, but recorded a solo album after they split up. Some of the songs on it are great, and I recommend him for sure. Surround Me and Relearn Love would be my picks.

At any rate, I'm currently downloading a couple Rolling Stones songs, "Paint it Black" "Time is on my side" and "Wild Horses."

And more Creed. :p Up to 17 by Creed and working on getting a couple more... Check out my last.fm page to see what I've been listening to if ya curious. :)

8. Lance Leingod

If you are, warn us ahead of time :p

9. Reisti Skalchaste

If my MSN personal message has anything with "Dimmu Borgir" or "Slayer" in it, then I'm in a bad mood. :p