Music Music Video Clip ..

Discussion in 'Music' started by Zanza, Jun 26, 2002.

1. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I dont know .. it just popped out of no-where .. !
    I was wondering though if someone allready posted a topic about this or not ? And where should I post it .. in the music or the movie forum :sweat2: .. ?!!!

Anyway ..

Tell me what was your best MVC and what is your favotire MVC right now .. or the latest ..<Latest news about the Music Video Clips ..>

P.S. MVC = Music Video Clip

2. Wolfwood

Wolfwood New Member

The Evangelian/ Engel film clip with Shinji singing all the girl parts and Asuka singing all the lead singers parts.

3. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I loved most of Utada Hikaru's MVCs ..
    Oh yeah .. I loved POWERMAN's When worlds collides .. :p
    I loved LINKIN PARK's too .. well, not the last one though .. I like to see new stuff .. not conserts .. (I really get jelouse :anger2: !!)
    And I actually loved BSB's Larger than life & NSYNC's POP !!

But when it comes to anime ..

I loved 1/3 for RK .. Heart of sword .. and I wish to see Sanosuke's Ippatsu Yauro .. :D

Thats all Iguess :catgirl: !!

4. Kyo_Masaki

Kyo_Masaki New Member

I agree Wolfwood that Eva/Engel on is the best anime MVC I've seen, The lipsynching is perfect and I love how they used Asuka as the lead singer.

I've only seen it once but the Video for White Reflection by Two Mix is also brilliant, I also like the anime Daft Punk clips

other clips?

Most of Fat Boy Slim clips. Weapon of Choice and Ya Mama are my favourite (remembers Christopher Walken dancing around)

Weird Al Yanchovich's Fat

Most of Linkin Park's MVCs

Frontier Phsychiatry by The Avalances.. that clip is so twisted

Karma by 1200 Techniques has a cool MVC to it as well

5. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

That has to be the funniest AMV I've seen! the first time I watched it I didn't expect to see Asuka turn around suddenly to sing the guys part of Engel... And the lip synch is so good that it's just hillarious.

Another really great video is Odorikuruu by Aokakesu Digital. The video is to Mamboleo by Ellisa and has some really great effects and lip synch and well, it's just fun! and it has won the award for best anime music video at www.animemusicvideos.org

One of my favourite english music video has to be Bullets by Creed. I liked how they had an archangel going around kicking some butt.