Music Musicians?

Discussion in 'Music' started by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61, Mar 12, 2002.

1. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Does anybody out there play an instrument? If yes, ¿qué es?

I'll get the ball rolling ...
    I play the guitar. The accoustic guitar, that is, and a steel-string at that. I have to admit I'm not that good ... I only really know two or three songs.

Anyone else?

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

cool!! I didn't know you started playing guitar Doug! I have a guitar but I've been a bit too busy lately to pick it up really >_< I also play piano and am a bass in the choir at school :shy3: and I occasionally sing to my love :shy3: :shy3:

All Music is such soothing remedies for the soul and are art!!

*That guy loves music*

3. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

I LOVE MUSIC!!!

music is like my life well maybe not my whole life but enough that i would so die without my music but yeah instruments~i play french horn(if ya dont know what it is think Christmas) and have been playing for like five years, ive been singing all my life and im not half bad lol ^.^ i really do love singing *lalala* i sometimes poke around with the piano and can play a few things...havent had any lessons though so i aint that good (i leave the piano up to my good buddy todd lol)...never have tried guitar love to but no time:( so... YAY MUSIC!!! IT IS THE BEST!!! thank you and goodbye

4. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

I know 4 cords on the guitar and thats about it , i can play bits of songs and a few riffs, but my brother is very good at electirc and acoustic ,name any song and he could play it :)

5. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Playing the guitar really isn't that hard on a basic level. Most popular songs these days consist of only four or five chords. I myself know only a few, but that hasn't stopped me from learning three songs. As long as one stays away from the technical stuff like Metallica, AC-DC or any other songs with fast-paced solos, they will do just fine.

"Music is key. It's the way we're set free."
    -Limp Bizkit, Just Like This-

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

let's start a band!!! call it 'Pink Marmalade Tofu'!!!

sorry.. have to go to sleep.. but waiting for a download to complete...:glazed:

7. JEDI_X

JEDI_X New Member

I play the guitar. And the jug.

8. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

<cough>

well, used to suck at playing the clarinet...umm..not mch right now...just singing for myself...i've been told i'm pretty good...but i don't beleive them...only at home, the car, and at work(music store...i;d explod if i held back for 6 hours...lol)

9. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

I sing and play the piano poorly. I can pick out a tune on a penny whistle too, if you have patience enough to listen o_O;

~ Lady Aoi

10. rei

rei New Member

i want to play the synthesizer.. if i can ever afford one.. poor me..

*heart* rei

11. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Well, I used to play the piano, years ago, but we drifted apart. Then I started to learn the guitar, but lost interest quickly due to a lack of things to play. But who needs instruments when you've got a cd player?

12. Wolfwood

Wolfwood New Member

Trumpet. Nice sound but decidedly un cool or sexy.
    I have an okay singing voice, thats an instrument...

13. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

I use to play the guitar (acoustic) but I lost interest. I just got so addicted to anime that I forgot the chords and stuff. But I'm trying to play again when I have the time. :bleed:

14. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

piano cool! i love guys who play the piano but you dont anymore oh well i dont love you any less...and i totally agree on the cd player thing kudos to you drunkie

aww! who said the trumpets not cool/sexy!! i think trumpet players are awesome!!! whoever decided differently needs a good kick...

15. Kat

Kat New Member

Instruments

I play the violin and have been for over a year now, I'm taking the summer off of lessons though because I needed a break. I also sorta play the piano and want to learn cello. BUT i love singing and I'm not too bad imo, but whatever. I love music of all kinds so being able to make my own is great.

16. Keita-chan

Keita-chan New Member

I also play the violin. Next school year will be my third year. I also used to play the recorder in 5th grade, but I got tired of playing it. My parents tried making me play the piano but I didn't play it much. I'm trying to improve my skills on playing the Bach Double(a classical thing). I LUV music, especially classical, so that's why I joined Ochestra instead of playing Flute in band. ^^

17. rei

rei New Member

ugh.. i have no musical talent really.. thats why i want to play the synthesizer, you dont have to be a book train musician to excel in it.. if vocals count, ive got a pritty good set of cords, even been in a few bands! but none that complement ones voice[aka sort death metalish grindy sound..]..

oh! and what's unsexy about the trumpet, wolfwood? jazz trumpet can be very sexy and cool.. good jazz itself can be the definition of sexy/cool.. that is if you played jazz.. or some dorky uptight form of music.. anyway..

*heart* rei