My Cat finally peed

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Ciel, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

yes indeed, she started going under my computer desk Friday at 5pm, I yelled at her, caught her and slipped her dripping and shoved her on the litter box. The extent of the dripping was only on my computer chair floor mat, so that was okay. I yoinked her butt down on the litter and she just looked at me like I was a freak.

We had to go out soon so we closed her in the bathroom.. it's her fave spot anyways. That's where her litter for peeing is anyways.. well I wondered when I came home she hadn't finished her pee.

It was then I found out before bedtime she had gone all around the back of the toilet. So she was placed back in the bathroom after eating a bit.. for the night.

In the morning a large wad of wet crap was waiting for me on the mat she sleeps on in there...

wow .. making a short story long here. Well I was paranoid.. since it was Tuesday and she hadn't gone pee that we know of.. just in case we've been closing off the bedroom and office doors. She loves peeing on the office floor.. to the point it reeks like urine in here now.. we have to steam clean soon.

Well, I came home today and put her on the balcony, just because. She likes it out there anyways. Anyways! there was a large pool/stream of liquid out there.. so I can rest easy for another day at least now..

damn! she just stunk up my office right now! She smells horrible.. >< what's wrong with this cat?

She's also 9 months old and weighs 9 pounds.. she doesn't look fat but she's heavy..

2. sounds like your cat is like a waterfall

3. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Sounds like you're going to have to re-train her to use the litter box correctly. Take her to the vet as well and make sure there's nothing wrong with her. Sometimes Cats to weird things like that because they're sick.

Also, I've read sometimes it's a sign that the cat needs a little bit of attention and is upset at you for some reason or another. My Aunt's cat would poop on her bed if he was upset at her for a long period of time. It certainly didn't help the situation any.

Aaaaaand cats will dookie and pee everywhere if thier litterbox needs to be changed or is bad for some reason or another.

x.x

~W

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I know cats that have urinary tract infections will tend to pee anywhere but the litter, we changed her diet too recently, so hopefully that will be helping. She gets plenty of attention .. at least she isn't like my sister-in-law's cat.. she kept peeing on their bed and in shoes because she was mad her food dish was moved next to the other cats'... another person's cat, which is now dead, would poo next to the litter since she refused to go in the dirty litter box.. 4 cats were using it..

if she didn't go pee when she did, we were going to take her to the vet.. damn.. when did she go again? Tuesday? okay so now it's Wednesday night.. I told my husband we'd take her to the vet if she waits long again to go..

Oh, and she didn't fart that time.. she actually used the litter box that's 3 rooms away, it stunk up the whole place...

I'm not saying I'm cruel or anything for not taking her already to the vet, I brought my hamster once for a 2 minute visit that cost me 50 bucks.. so I just want to be sure.. gah I hope she doesn't implode in the meantime.. it probably would be the reverse.

5. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

indeed..disgusting. lol Ciel. This entry made me laugh. ^__^

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

hmm I can't see that I told you she flowed like a river on the balcony? anyways that was a few days ago. She needs to go at least once a day.. she used to. Anyways she's actually 9.5 pounds. We weighed her after her businesses the last time..

Anyways I can't live in this CONSTANT FEAR!... of the yellow surge

7. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Coat everything in your home including the walls and carpet in plastic. That's the easiest way out. It makes housework a breeze.

~W

8. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

actually some people have done crazy stuff like that, my cat is interesting in that she tends to look for a bag lying on the ground or a piece of paper to go on.. I think it's been several days again so I'll have to bring her to the vet to see what's wrong, I really hope I didn't mess the cat up in any way, but perhaps it's a bladder infection.

anywho.. haha. hope everyone's enjoyed my emo driven cat angst story!
    no poo on my pillow or anything.. why do some cats do that?

maybe I'll write a story something similar to T.S. Elliot's Cats, but the cats are more mischievous than ever! but that's just a waste of time -__-;