Fan Art My CG atempt!!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Sesshomisao, Jan 6, 2004.

1. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

Alright! Im new to PSP, and thus I tryed to CG a pic....THIS PIC IS NOT MINE! Thus I take no credit on it, but the wierd coloration I do ^^..so yah...C&C please, OH! and ignor the wierd green spots, they wont go away, any one want to try and make them?? LMAO!

Misao

Attached Files:

2. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

*eewwww.. 'fringe'* lol. those streamers up the top are VERY well done. they look nicely metalic. you chose good colours that go well together which is better than alot of ppl can do. just the white fringe between the colours and the line art is annoying. but some progams just do it no matter what. x_x.
    green spots? :confused:

3. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

Well they are more rather an outline...which wont go away no matter what I do...*shrugs* thanks, those streamers took a while....lol

Misao

4. Gabrielle

Gabrielle New Member

I gav ur cg a bit of touchup to get rid of the green lines. too lazy to do a refined one though. :dizzy:

Attached Files:

5. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

nice one, mmm..its more difficult to cg a small unclean picture, i know my drawings arent that good and all but at least theyre very clean, if you want to borrow some let me know ok?

see ya around :)