RPG Archives my first rpg!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Dr. Nick Rivera, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

:glazed: this'll be mah first rpg. so there. it has NO POINT!!

--
    I am sitting around in uzebekistan, wondering why yuffie always steals my money, when a magical imp hits me in the solar plexus and says "hi is short for hello, which sounds like hi low, which reversed is low hi, which kinda sounds like aloha,which is hello in hawaii, and hawaii's abbreviation is HI, which is hi, which is short for hello...its a never ending circle!"
    perplexed by this odd phrase, and it motions me to follow. it leads me to a dark cave. i go in and fall into a pit time warp and am thrown back in time. or forwards. maybe...?

ooc: disable signitures

2. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

A young girl with black hair and white bangs stands up and looks out of the tree she is in. "What the Hell?" She jumps down as a warp opens. Her hair is down to her ankles and she has rather large wings the color Black.

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: tee hee, how bout back in time to a midevilish kinda place. like dunguns and dragons. I am a white mage with a magical Zamba(a sick with a blade)
    IC: Tailki finds Ranma lying down on the ground cause he/she just fell down and sees if he/she is alright. Noticing that he/she was nocked out due to the fall Tailki waved his Zamba over Ranma and said a spell and placed erbs around. Ranma then woke up.

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

The young girl walked up to the wzrp and jumped through, falling down, almost landing on Tailki and Ranma. "now where am I?"

5. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

"you are in MY hometown!" exclaimed a young girl, her purple hair brought up in a bun, donned in medival-looking clothes. in her right hand she clutched a bow; on her back, arrows. "whatre you all doing here?"

--
    HA HA HA ranma-yasha, HA HA HA

6. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

weehee

:glazed:
    ooc: i seem to have woken up now...

--
    well, then, i get up and jump up like a million miles, trying to find out where i came out of

ic:where the %$#@ am i??!!??

i fall down on an ironically placed turkey baster, and i see another girl
    ooc:seemingly like ukyo except for haveing turkey basters instead of spatulas anyone wanna play this part? huh? huh?

7. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"This is Dnalgne. It is also my home world. How did you two fall from the sky like that? Where are you from, how did you get here? You almost fell right on top of me!!"
    Tailki said this while gathering up his erbs and putting them back in his pouch. He slightly leaned on his Zamba awaiting the awnsers to his questions.

8. + annovachan +

"Pfft," the girl with the bow replied, reaching for an arrow. "I jes know i wanna killem'!"
    She pointed the arrow at Ranma's obviously perplexed face. "...Why are you here? Whatcha name? Ah, but it is proper to give ones name first! I am Ryia...now you!"
    ooc: WOW this is fun.

9. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

The girl Looks at Ryia. "Would you please put that away? This is how you greet newcomers in this world? God, That's just pathetic." She stares at Ryia, waiting for her to stop. "Plus, there'sno reason to kill us. Jeeze, we fell from the sky and don't know where the hell we are!" She folds her wings back and crouches in a slight defensive position.

10. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"You are in Dnalgne!", Tailki said standing up straight. "You are correct about the weapons", he looked at Ryia, "And no this world does not treat newcomers like that just foolish ones that live here." He said this slowly turning away from Ryia and facing the winged girl, the girl on the ground, and Ranma. "My name is Tailki. What is yours?", he jeastured to himself then to the small group, ignoring Ryia behind him.
    OOC:Hey + annovachan +, I joined your game but that one and this one have nothing to do with each other ok?!

11. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"do you want my full name? It's custom in my world to do that." She looks at him with curiosity.

12. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"If it is custom of your home world then please do.", Tailki agreed.

13. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"Alright." She paused for a moment and then continues. "My name is Mika Maoko Makaoto Makato Mycin."

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"...And you two? What are your names?", addressing the other girl and Ranma.
    ooc:i would like do something but i'm waiting for other pple. Mika and i can't do this alone!!!!!! Hey Mika I saw you joined + annovachan +'s thing, i figured ince we are in like three of the same things I put you as a buddy, K?

15. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

ooc: coolness. I can't really do much right now here now can I?

16. + annovachan +

well then...

:glazed: ooc:this is ranma-yasha, but im too lazy to switch over to my persona. this is my sisters.
    ic:aha! i see you over there! your not very good at hiding!

17. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki turns to look, "See who over where?" He sees the person hiding, "Make your self-known before this girl pulls out her arrows again." Gesturing to Ryia.

18. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:she'll do it shes crazy!!!!!!!!! Tee hee, someone needs to poooooost, *whine whine*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.