My Thoughts on RuroKen

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by ChaosBurnFlame, Jul 4, 2002.

1. ChaosBurnFlame

ChaosBurnFlame New Member

I treat the movie and both OVA series(Yes, Seisouhen as well) as non canon. I'm sorry, but I do not believe in greek tragedies. The creator of the series gave it a happy ending, one that both Kenshin and Kaoru deserved. Anything else I treat as false.

Oh, and what anime series has a cast of characters that can go one on one vs the Kenshin characters in equal fights?

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

In equal fights, do you mean swordplay? Or would the kenshin gumi be fine with guns or pokeballs? :p

WakaMattSu, Name the terms, I'll name the combatants!

3. ChaosBurnFlame

Well, I meant by equal fights as in able to last more than 5 minutes without being overkill... basically what other anime has a cast of characters on the same power level with similar traits and abilities.

4. chupito

chupito New Member

i agree with CBF, i never liked the ovas and the movies(all they show is tomoe or K&K suffering, i know there is more, but i don't wanna see that)anyway.... about the other part of the thread , my weak mind didn't understood what you are tring to say, LOL, care to explain?!
    hugs

PS: welcome CBF!

5. ChaosBurnFlame

Well, I mean like an anime that has a powerlevel at or near the powerlevel displayed on Rurouni Kenshin, with a cast of characters that have similar attributes.

6. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

OK .. so you mean that is there someone who is as strong as Kenshin from another anime :confused: ??

If thats what you mean .. I dont think so .. cuz every diffirent anime has its own story and abilities .. magic and other stuff ..

But if you mean in the same anime .. I might think that Seta is as strong as Kenshin .. *spoiler* if he didnt explode in the end they would have a draw or something like their 1st battle ..

But still, Zanza is clueless !!