Creative Writing Mystic Journey

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Karmi, Aug 12, 2003.

1. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Rose nodded her head in understanding, then she picked up the scroll and read to herself: Hello my daughter, I knew you would be reading this script one day so please get absorbed in this material, and if you don't understand something it shall be explained in you're dreams. Now, this dress that I left in you're possession is very magical.. It is made of silk and was knitted by the five gods and goddesses which created the blood ruby's. These gods names are: Kali, god of courage. Rakey, goddess of virtue. Gali ,god of wisdom. Fither, goddess of love and Vamj, god of power. These ancient holy wonders were foretold this prophecy so they created the scepter of love , beauty , joy and grace. These four elements combined created something known as the holy blood rubies. Each god or goddess sealed their strength, soul, spirit, and feelings into each ruby . Then once all the rubies were combined the most powerful blood ruby was formed.. Then the ruby was placed on the end of the scepter to form The Ancient Rod of God. So my daughter, fight the evil lord. Now I shall teach you the ways.

2. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Rose put the letter down. She felt a strong force building up inside of her. She closed her eyes and heard words, spells inside of her head. Then, suddenly, she knew how to use the weapons.
    "King Raiden," she said "I feel that I know how to use the weapons which my mother gave me."
    "It worked then." said the King. "Now, you shall start you're journey."

3. Karmi

Karmi New Member

The Journey

The next morning, Rose awoke with a start. She had been dreaming about the whole prophecy that her mother had explained to her in one simple note. She saw the creation of the staff and all the properties that were required to form the scepter that was at her bedside. As she got up to look in the mirror, her new friend Princess Quin walk in with a sad but joyful look upon her elegant face. She helped Rose to fix her long black hair into a tight pony tail and also aided her by helping her tie and fasten her long gown that was jeweled. "Follow me." she softly whispered. They walked in silence, side by said. They arrived at the castle Main Hall, where Rose had subdued King Raiden himself. As they walked nearer to the center of the hall, Rose wondered if she had that much power? Was she really mentioned in the ancient prophecy? But how could she be? Considering the riches of other poeple back in her home, she was pretty poor. It wouldn't make sense if she was the destined one. Rose then awoke out of her train of thought, and spied King Raiden in front of her. The people who had been muttering in the crowd stopped as quick as lighting to listen to what King Raiden was to speak.

4. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"Good people" said King Raiden in a merry voice. "Today, Rose Shiraira, the destined one, will be returned to her home land.........." The crowd sighed "To fulfill her destiny!" The crowd quickly gathered there brightening spirits and cheered with rolling excitement. "I will now open the portal to send you back home. But first, for being such a courageous and brave girl, you will receive a magical storage pack, as a token of our gratitude." The crowd cheered once more. A page arrived and handed the king a ruby colored pouch. King Raiden hung the pouch around Rose as if she was being knighted to royalty. She felt very fancied and independent. "Whenever you place something in this pouch, the item will shrink to as small as leprechaun, making it easier to travel with. When the item is removed from the pouch, the magic will instantly wear off, returning the item to it's natural size. Now, we grant you 4000 gold pieces." He handed her three heavy burlap sacks. With her strength, she lifted them into her new possession, one at a time. She was relieved that she didn't have to carry such massively, heavy items. The pouch shrunk them down, making their weight less than a pound.

5. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Then, Princess Quin handed Rose a bottle of pink liquid. "Strawberry nectar, the kingdoms specialty. Drink this to quench you're thirst. And remember me by this." The Princess then whispered: Power of the blood Rubies here my call, allow me to Protect my friend with all my heart! Then, Rose felt something come inside of her. The feelings of love, joy, and warmth came into her heart. "Rose......." whispered the princess. "Now, we have a true bond, with our hearts, souls, and spirits. I, Princess Quinella, will always be you're friend, and will always fight beside you, within you're heart." she whispered, as if death was to come and take her that very second. She hugged rose and wished her the best luck.

6. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"Now my dear" interrupted the king. "It is time for you save this world and yours. Let the 5 gods protect thee, love as well." Then, King Raiden ordered: I king Raiden, order thee, open oh gates of love, virtue, courage, power, and wisdom. Doma wanie! A portal opened in the middle of the ceiling of the hall. It was an aqua blue portal ,which within a moment, Rose had begun to hover toward. The crowd joyfully sung with there hearts bringing up her spirits as she past through the portal, and landed on the cool, stone floor of the Shindran castle. Rose looked up to the ceiling of the castle, which was a black as a Monro spiders belly. She felt dazed as if something had overtook her mind and hadn't yet returned it to it's rightful place. coming to her senses, she looked to the ancient wooden shelf of the library and noticed that the book that had transported her was now missing. She got up and looked around to find the secret passage which she had entered the palace through. She saw a dark like cave in the wall, and pranced to it in bloody silence.

7. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Carefully climbing the stairs, Rose pondered on where to go after reaching the outer edge of the castle. Should she go back into the forest? Or perhaps go to the next town heading north, Varqyik? while she was contemplating, she reached the wall and opened it, then closed it behind her peering over her shoulder to watch the doorknob mystically disappear.
    She waded across the moat and stepped onto the shore. As she was deciding where to travel a though struck her. She could use her magic to guide her! Why hadn't she covered that before? A spell came to her head like a leaf would float in a gentle breeze. She recited spiritually to herself: Sif, gentle spirit of the wind, guide me to the path my hearts destiny truly desires. Like magic, a wind blew through the trees.

8. Karmi

Karmi New Member

It blew her ruby gown west, along with her long, black, braided hair. The gust slowed as the ancient trees of the silent forest stopped swaying. Her magic had worked, she had found the right path.

9. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Varquik

Rose began to walk west, the way the wind had been blowing peacefully. Her assumption had been surprisingly correct. As she was walking silently on the grazing fields of horses, she thought, possibly, using magic wouldn’t be necessary. As her father would say to follow her heart, that just what she had been doing. After walking for a few hours she looked up spying the most beautiful segment of the day, gods message, the sunrise. She smiled proudly at the thought of her father every morning, sitting by the big oak tree, on a high hill in there forest and watching the sunrise high into the sky. That was one of her best memories of her father. She loved him dearly, and she knew that he would want her to be brave and always have faith.

10. Karmi

Karmi New Member

As she was passing the grazing fields, she came to an edge of a forest. The forest looked even darker then the Roet Forest, and appeared dubiously large. Relentlessly, she stepped forth into the dark forest. The aroma of evil magic and the smell of blood filled the hazy air. Warily, she stepped over an overgrown root of a gnarly, primeval Vivara tree, and peeked around the edge of its’ trunk, looking around and being very aware. She heard a large sonorous voice from behind her and presumed it was a wolf, or Hira (Great) wolf. She summoned her scepter and glanced around. She sensed a surge of energy from behind her and swished around releasing a powerful energy star blast from the BloodRuby at the end of her scepter. As her hex flew at the creature, it looked as if it was unfeasible to hit, she saw that the creature was whom as she’d guessed, a Hira Wolf. As the blast hit with celestial power, the wolf resumed to run, baring it’s fangs. She looked in to its’ bloodthirsty eyes staring viciously at her. A sliver of fear pierced her heart, and her minded was oblivious of what to do.

11. Karmi

Karmi New Member

His eyes had entranced her soul and as he was about to strike her bewitched body, she woke up and moved out of the way. It skidded across the dirt, now being even more angered and began to run again. Then, she screamed with no mercy; “Crystal Gale of wind, blow him away with you’re might!” A ball of harsh wind shot from her hand and blew the wolf back. His head hit the tree, but he still wasn’t unconscious. Shed tapped her scepter on the ground twice simultaneously and a beam of light shot form it’s end.

12. Karmi

Karmi New Member

It blinded the wolf and she knocked it on the back of the head knocking it unconscious. She wasn’t ready to kill. She was just a girl after all. Maybe someday later she would, but only for the best reason god had ever heard. She continued thorough the dark forest searching for it’s end.

13. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Well that is it so far. I will probably post more later when I write it. Thanks you for reading. Please post you're commets here! ^-^!