Tenchi Muyo Names

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61, Jul 17, 2001.

1. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Anyone else think Tenchi is a really cool name? I mean, it means "Heaven and Earth". That's so ... how to put this ... i don't know ... "hip"?
    I could see me naming my son Tenchi ...
    But then again, I've thought of naming kids by serial number too ...

------------------
    Zanshi, Paranoid Android

2. BitzKrieg

BitzKrieg New Member

Yeah Tenchi is a cool name, has a nice ring to it

I also like in the first series the "Wings Of The LightHawk" I dunno it firstly looks Da Bomb, i mean those 3 blades on the spaceship and then in front of tenchi and thne turn one into a sword, I luv them they ROCK defitnally one of the coolest swords of all time up there with Lightsabers and the fireblade. I use it for my jedi knight nick and for tfc its a ****ing cool name.

All the tenchi names have a pretty nice rng Ryoko, ryo-ooki Sasami Mishos Kiona etc, strangely they are alot simpler then other animes yet have amn cool names.

-STILL WATING FOR THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!(i really do have to wait with my mail system)

------------------
    TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI

i think i might like tenchi

3. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

The wings of the Lighthawk ruled...too bad Tenchi Muyo was the only saga that had em'
    The names in Tenchi are awesome!!

You play Jedi Knight Blitzkrieg? we should play eachother sometime. My nick is _XenoExistence_

4. BitzKrieg

BitzKrieg New Member

I use to play jedi knight,

i had it installed from a friends cd sadly he broke the cd and i had to get my comp wiped so i have it no more [​IMG]

-p.s can we get tenchi pics for our avators or something i wanna be his grand dad or ryo ooki

------------------
    TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI

i think i might like tenchi

5. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

I've been trying to find Mystical Ninja avatars ... good pictures are mf'ing hard to find in the right size!

6. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Hey Zanshi. If you find good pictures just send em on over to me. I'll resize em to scale.

Photoshop Rules!!

7. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

I'll do that. I have one pic of Yae from MNsG that's I resized, but Corel Photo House isn't the best program to use.
    BEWARE COREL!

------------------
    Zanshi, Paranoid Android