Anime Nana

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by MamiyaOtaru, Mar 16, 2007.

1. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

What's left? thread. I'm debating performing thread necromancy on it after watching Nana. I'd rather not confine discussion of it to that thread though, it should probably have its own (and I couldn't find one).

wikipedia:
    There are two main characters and some confusion may arise due to the fact that both characters share the same name, Nana. What sets them apart, however, is the stark difference of their personalities. One Nana has a childlike innocence and can never keep control on reality and the other is a strong, beautiful singer in a punk band..

This one's probably PG-13. It's also quite funny, and has a bit of a heart. Who's seen it?

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I have watched a few episodes. And the live action movie. I am more fond of the punk rock Nana. I feel sorry for the first.

Her ex-boyfriend that rat of a guy. She found about him soon though. It sucked that she moved for him.

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

waiting on episode.. 37? now. I really like this show, the characters are very 'human' in the aspect where I can get frustrated and say 'Why are you like that? I thought you knew her better!' kind of angst on my part.

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

The anime is pretty interesting, it makes me feel like watching a soap opera!

Last episode that I have seen was 38, but that was long time ago. Might see more if I found any :)

5. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Gah I kinda haven't seen it since starting this thread. That means I have a bunch of eps to look forward to :)

OT: I'm headed out of the country for a bit. I'll be in Scotland, Ireland and Norway. If I'd thought about this sooner maybe I could have met up with some of the boards.ie guys..

1 person likes this.