Naruto Naruto manga

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Stardust Phox, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

I liked this one. ^__^ Only one thing to say right now: "Up yours, Master Iruka!!!"

...enough said...^_~

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

I love Naruto. My fave sceen is when he turns himself int the nude woman and says "Behold the Ninja Ceterfold!!" and Master Iruka has a major nosebleed. LOL It's hillarious.

3. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

i cant say ive personally heard of this manga, tho wut u 2 say, it seems pretty funny. where could i get some of those at? other than online?

4. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

even though the translation is kinda bad, buy shonen jump. It has a collection of different manga, just like in Japan. BRILLIANT!!

5. malik_girl

malik_girl New Member

Naruto (in my opinion) is the best manga in SJ!
    Sasuke lives!!!!!
    [​IMG]

6. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

Naruto is such a cool manga! I love it a lot. I hope he gets together with Sakura. I read it off Shonen Jump so I have to wait a month before I get to find out what happens U.U;;

7. ange&démon

ange&démon Guest

your signature is funny INU-LOVES-KAGO .. :)
    how many book of naruto is in your back in USA ?
    in France we have 7 book at his moment .. the next will be for July , I'm disgusted .. :(
    my favorite character are : ZABUZA ( he has a great killer head ), HINATA ( she's so pretty :shy3: ) and GAARA .. ( too strong this guy )

;)

8. shohen

shohen New Member

this is one of my favorite manga i like it because it's funny and it has alot of action.

9. Neo Sanosuke

Neo Sanosuke New Member

you could find it in shonen jump magazine sold at most newsstands. Personally, naruto is probably my 2nd favorite manga in shonen jump mag and 4th favorite out of every manga. Its a very funny manga.

10. Uzumaki_Naruto

Uzumaki_Naruto New Member

no manga will ever be able to be better than Naruto

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are the best ninja team i have ever seen. even if most of the time they dont act like a team.

11. shohen

shohen New Member

They arent really a team to me there just a bunch of kids who want to be ninjas

12. naruto_ninetail

naruto_ninetail New Member

this manga was sumthin i just recently heard of and i have already seen about 35 of the anime, of course its subbed, not dubbed, and i am already addicted to it. yeah i agree wit whoever that said team 7 isnt really a team. they just do wat they want but still they the coolest ppl. gaara and naruto are my fave characters tho.

oh yeah this was in the manga.............
    *quote* i'm not a pervert....i'm a SUPER PERVERT. *unquote*(mentioned by one of the 3 legendary leaf ninjas.(the toad sennin)

13. Miko

Miko New Member

i want to see the anime. all ive seen is the manga published in shonen jump. but i have to say its one of the best ive ever read. i like kakashi, hes hilarious. and you gotta have some kinda patience to deal with naruto, sasuke, and sakura.

14. naruto_ninetail

man im tryign to download naruto the anime right now...but my comp sox so itll take a while be4 its ever done...especially since the anime is suppose to have liek what? over 100 episodes? so far i seen 39 of them and they are all good. keeps u sukked into them

15. Novus

Novus Gone

Brace for impact!

Am I the only one here who thinks the manga predictable and childish? It seems to have a form to each chapter, kind of like a certain Toriyama series I know ...

16. sasuke_aoshi

sasuke_aoshi New Member

The Naruto manga is absolutely great. For those who have only read the English Shonon Jump translations: it gets much, much better in the subsequent chapters.

I don't think it's predictable and childish. In fact, I think it's the MOST unpredictable manga, and the issues raised, such as nationalism to the village, loyalty to the teacher, and respect of the teammate are very complex.

17. Novus

Novus Gone

Maybe I've just read too many books or seen too many old movies. A lot of manga and anime seem to take their plots from such sources.
    I have to give Naruto some credit, though. The style is brilliant, even though I find the plot and characters lax.

18. naruto_ninetail

yep u read too many mangas hehe jk man. seriously u should download the anime on kazaa or use bittorent to get it. u'll prolly like it.

19. Novus

Novus Gone

I just read the latest SJ installment a couple days ago. Plot still stinks, but the action was better than most stuff I've read.

20. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

I have to say that it's not the most gripping manga I've read, but it is fun. ^_^ Kakashi's serious-yet-humorous moments are great.

"Seriously. You'll bleed to death." ...need I say more?