RPG Archives Naruto: The Quest for The Forbidden Scrolls: Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hajime Saitou, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

The story's theme is that sudenly, one day The Hidden Rain Village is completely destroyed...nothing was left, where the village had once lay, there was now a giant crater. News has travelled about the destruction of the village, and panic ensues.

Rumors are going around that travellers on the road are being searched by mysterious, robed ninja...and the travellers are then killed and left where they had stood. Several groups of high level ninja were sent out from each village to see if they could find anything out, Kakashi being one of them...for months, none had come back.

Till one day, in Konoha village, Kakashi was found outside the village gates. He was in horrible shape...He told them that his group had found the mysterious robed ninja and had tried to get information from them...when that had failed, Kakashi and his group had tried attacking them....but to no avail.

Kakashi continued to tell them that when the robed ninjas had killed off all of Kakashi's group except himself, Kakashi had begged them to tell him what they wanted....The Ninjas had replied only a few words..."The Forbidden Ninja Scrolls."

Kakashi, now knowing what they wanted, used the rest of his Chakra to use the Art of Substitution Technique in order to hide and run away.

At the end of his tales, Kakashi died...Now, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are determined to exact revenge on the mysterious ninjas, and to make sure that they dont harm anyone else.

The other Hidden Villages have dispatched their forces to search and destroy the mysterious ninjas.....

Special info:

The Forbidden Ninja Scrolls have evey technique ever created in history...Many of the techniques were deemed too dangerous to mankind, and were written down with other various techniques into what became the Forbidden Ninja Scrolls...The Scrolls were hidden deep in mountains in a far off land, but no one knows the exact location of these scrolls...Anyone who comes into possesion of the Scrolls holds the fate of the world in their hands...

You may be any Ninja from any of the villages(except For the Hidden Rain village...it was destroyed) The Villages are:

Hidden Sand Village
    Hidden Grass Village
    Hidden Sound Village
    Hidden Waterfall Village
    Hidden Stone Village
    Konoha

Characters from the show that make a team, must be together and make that team. Any made-up characters may join a team.

I will make teams for characters that are made up and dont want to be on any of the Naruto series teams.

You may be anyone from the show (except for Kakashi, he is now dead)
    Or, you may make your own character. You may be searching for the scrolls to wreak havoc on the world....or to bring peace. Or you may just search for the mysterious ninjas...The required info for the character is:

Name:
    History:
    Special powers(if any):
    Fighting Style:
    Personailty:
    A picture or description of your character:
    Is your character evil or good?
    State what team you are on:

2. StarCrossed

StarCrossed New Member

That is nice,But i want to no more help me out here man!!Ya im slow lol!

3. Gaara

Gaara Guest

Awesom story man! I have wanted to join a Naruto rp for awhile now.

Name:Gaara

The Village he/she is from:Hidden Sand Village
    History:When he was born, a demon name Shukaku was sealed inside of him...

Special powers(if any):If he falls asleep, Shukaku the demon takes control of his body. Can also tap into Shukakau's chakra.

Fighting Style:Uses sand filled with Chakra to attack and defend

Personailty:usually a very cold and calculating person, but can change his personality.

A picture or description of your character:Gaara pic

Is your character evil or good?...Meh, used to be evil, I guess you could say he changed since he did help Naruto and Lee during the fight against Kimimaru. So good then, ^^

State what team you are on: The team composed of his Brother, Kankuro, and his sister, Temari.

4. eternal_death66

eternal_death66 New Member

Name: Orpheus
    The Village he/she is from: Hidden Waterfall Village
    History: Orpheus when he was born his mother died. So his father took care of him. But when four months after Orpheus had turned 16 his father passed away. In till Orpheus was 18 his aunt and uncle were his care takers. Afterwards he started to travel by himself. He never has been back to his village since he left.
    Special powers(if any): just really strong
    Fighting Style:martial arts, swordsman
    Personailty: He is stubborn and sometimes rude. But he is actually kind hearted. He is very loyal to his friends and also very protective.
    A picture or description of your character: He has medium length purple hair and blue eyes. He is kind of pale. ((theres a picy of him at the bottom))
    Is your character evil or good?: good
    State what team you are on: um its doesnt matter to me.

Attached Files:

5. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Gaara and eternal, you are both accepted, congradulations and thanks for joining. I will post my character as soon as I have the time, ^^

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Is it ok If I join?
    Name: Akame Seta
    The Village he/she is from: Hidden Stone Village
    History: Akame's past was a pretty average one, besides the ninja part. She grew up regularly and began training at a very young age. She was tought morals and such by her grandfather, who is still living in the village. She herself relies on his wisdom because of that fact she she's the beat up first, ask questions later type. She often visits him when she's confused or troubled.
    Special powers(if any): She has extraordinary physical strength.
    Fighting Style: She relies onf her speed and strength in battle. She usually tries to get fights over with, unless she's in the mood for beating people up.
    Personailty: She's very ignorant to alot the important things that you need to grow up. Though he body has grown well, her mind is still that of a ten year olds, unless it comes to boys. When it comes to boys and fighting, she is very serous. But she's a very gentle person and loves to have fun.
    A picture or description of your character: I'll get it in later. I just only have two minutes till I have to get off right now.
    Is your character evil or good? She's on the good guys side.
    State what team you are on: I think you said you'd put me on one, right?

7. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Good character, I like her. Yeah, as soon as we get more people I will put you on a team.

8. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Name:Katsuke Inaba

The Village he/she is from:Hidden Stone Village

History: Raised by his father alone, Katsuke knows of nothing besides ninjitsu battling. He grew up in the more brawl-filled sections of the Hidden Stone Village. Just two days after inhereting his fathers special powers, his father was killed by the misterious shinobi. Now he seeks revenge.

Special powers: Inhereted from his father, he now can use the Art of Thundra.
    This allows him to either summon a thunderbolt or create electric surges from his body. Then he knows the Art of Transformation, Art of Illusion and his very own created "Art of Blindness"

Art of Blindness: A thunderbold blinds unaware opponents

Fighting Style: Ninjitsu, Tai-Chi and Dragon

Personailty: Oblivious to any women that try to hit on him, due to his missing childhood. However he tries to immitate citizen's behaviour when outside of battle.

http://www.absoluteanime.com/gowcaizer/kyosuke.gif

Katsuke has not yet chosen a side, but he will only fight at the means of justice.

State what team you are on: When ready, he will chose his side of the fight.

9. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Good job, I approve of your character, ^^

10. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member