Music Need a new band

Discussion in 'Music' started by Peachy, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I am lost, i've been listening to the same old bands. All the time. I mostly get into the whole nowadays metal and the classic. Any band you'd suggest?

The ones i've favored the most

KoRn (loooove)
    Nine Inch Nail
    Shadow's Fall
    Black Sabbath
    Guns "N" Roses
    Kittie
    Meatloaf
    Mettalica
    Megadeth
    Static-X

Now from these bands, that some of you may listen to. What do you think could be a good optional band for me? Seriously..I need something new

2. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

Hmmm...you have a few of my favorites on there. But what about

Slipknot and HIM...i love those two. And how about Linkin Park...or are they too..punk and not enough metal, or you just plain ol' hate them?>.<

3. Wolfwood

Wolfwood New Member

Mach Pelican?
    Guitar Wolf?

Look up the 50 Kaitens for some cool Ramones / Dr Feelgood style rock.

4. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I say God Smack, you would really like the band. The only CD of them I have right now is "Faceless" but I've heard some of their other songs and I like them.

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Given your taste, have you tried listening to Dimmu Borgir, Slayer, anything like that? I've got a few songs and can send them your way if you want to hit me up on MSN some time ;)

6. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

Adema.
    randomlettersdumbstuffaughhhhhoooo-leonRE4deathnoise.

7. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Alice In Chains is always a good band to listen to.

8. Chane

Chane Audience of One

I would say give a shot to Adema, Alice In Chains and Godsmack of what people listed (even though I don't really like Adema but it'd probably fit your tastes). Could also try some Marilyn Manson, Jack Off Jill, and Powerman 5000.

Could also try Lost Prophets, Orgy, Stabbing Westward, Rage Against The Machine, or at a longshot, Papa Roach.

S'all I can think of. My general taste in music is not really near yours, so I don't have much to offer. :p Sorry.

9. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I have Godsmack's "Awake" CD, pretty good. Never really got into them, thanks for reminding me their still there..Incubus? Hmmmm hell, i've heard I few of their songs. I've listened to "Wake Up" and I think " The Last Train Home" from Lost Prophets. Linkin Park!, I can't believe I never mentioned them, they are by far my favorite "rock" band. Thank you.

I'm going to listen more to Powerman 500, already listened to "When World's Collide" thank you.

Alice In CHains? Don't they have a song called "Man in the Box" or something? Might listen to that. Thank you too.

Never heard of those bands Wolfwood. Wow..that's weird, but thanks for the suggestion. I'll try to look them up! ^_- or Adema.

Yes I have listen to Slayer and Dimmu Borgir, I remember you sending me a song from them before. Your music taste Rags, is extremly weird. You can listen to Savage Garden @_@ and then go to Slayer..dear god.

Thank you all, you've been a great help to me.

10. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

That's nothing. Ever hear "Everything is Love" by Shiratori Yuri? "Sugary" is the best word for it. :p

I just have no real dislikes in music, except for hiphop, rap, and the like. Apart from those I like just about everything, really. It's pretty much the same for anime, books and movies, too.

Kinda neat I guess.

11. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

you should try Avenge Seven Fold ... you might like them, but it depends on what kind of music you like.

12. Wolfwood

Wolfwood New Member

If you go to youtube and search for 50 kaitens you can find an old style video of the 50 Kaitens playing a livehouse in Adelaide. Its their song "Thankyou f Ramones". Unfortunately the lead singer had a cold that night so his voice isn't up to its usual standard but the awesome riffs are still there.

13. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

the autumn offering they are a brand new band from victory records there album is calld revelations of the unsung dont worry its not punk :p

14. Senbotsu

Senbotsu New Member

Trivium
    Smashing Pumpkins
    The Donnas
    The Distillers
    System of a Down
    The Red Hot Chili Peppers(always a safe bet)