Need advice.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Peachy, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Now this is the kinda "shit" that you tab "teenage drama". Here's my story..
    This girl I said I made out with at the football game a few weeks ago right? She was a good and I mean GREAT friend of mine. Found out she was "talking about dating" the guy that hurt me really bad. (Jimmy) Now..I ain't gonna jump no girl over a guy. Unless she tries to talk to me after she did it to me when we were friends. I'd deck her in her ******* face. She thought I was mad and started some rumors about how I called her crying and stuff. That teed me off a "bit". THEN She writes me a offline on yahoo saying this..
    "I'm glad your leaving bitch. Actually, alot of people are I know."
    THE ONLY people happy are Brittany Ward and Toni Evers because I beat Toni's butt the football game before last and I beat Brittany's in 8th grade.
    I got really mad..I mean mad "as in" my bipolar personality came out. I sent her back one, telling her name the place..I'm ready to go man. I mean READY! I'm leaving Friday. Sooo..whats holding me back? What i'm scared of is her mom will press charges when I break her FUCKIN' face!
    So, take the chance of beating a h-- down and getting put in court again? Or just letting it go and letting my pride drop completly?
    I've always loved fights. You guys know this.
    Should I just be like my sister for once? Just let the pride get me and get over it. I don't know yet.

2. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Pride Is a Bad thing. But It

Pride Is a Bad thing. But It may be a good thing In this case I think Pride is a bad thing But thats just my Opinion.
    I Really dont think you should go beat her a** But in the End Its your Choice That really Matters you should just do waht you feel is right

3. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

It probably would have been

It probably would have been better not to send the message and avoid this situation, or just send her a message to tell her to go f*** herself instead of challanging her to a fight.
    If you know that her mother is going to press charges then it would be a better thing to just let it slid and take a small dint on you're pride then get yourself hauled up in front of a judge, since its something that may comeback to haunt you once you've returned.