Negima Club Rules V1.0 (Please read before posting!)

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Seishin, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I'm guessing it was about time to start working on brand new rules, for a brand new addition to the site!

Spamming:Some of you may or may not be aware, but as far as spamming goes, the Fan Clubs change it and take it off for a whole new spin. The purpose for the Negima Fan Club was to reduce spamming, but also to keep the sweet conversations of Anime and Manga in place. It's for this reason that post count is disabled in Fan Clubs, that way we post all we wantm and not get in that much trouble.

However, please remember the simple stuff:

Don't post anything stupid, or pointless. If you know it's not good, don't post it. If you're not sure, follow my example of rights and wrongs.

"Allright kind of posting"
    (Let's say this is a Chiu thread)
    (soooo true)

Now, same topic:
    It's quite simple really, you can make your posts short now, but don't make them pointless, and don't go off topic.

Other Simple rules
    *No bad language of any kind.
    *No disrespect of any kind, be it to a user/fan club member, Mod, or Negima Character (yes, Negima characters too)
    *Absolutely no double-posting, unless no user has replied for long periods of time.

On Topic
    This Club is specificly targeting Mahou Sensei Negima, any kind of other posts here WILL be deleted.

Upcoming stuff:
    Please keep in mind that the Negima Fan Club will have events, just not yet. We're not fully operational as of now, since we just got started.

Also, Memberships to the Club can be accuired by PM'ing either myself or KamiSama. Usually KamiSama is on in the morning, and I'm mostly on at at afternoons and nights, so you may also IM either of us.

The Fan Club memberships don't mean that much now, but I guarantee you that they will mean a whole lot more in the future.

Thanks for taking your time in reading this, and keep in mind that the rules WILL be updated and will remain to do so for a period of time, until everything is finalized.

Thank you for reading the Negima Club rules, and enjoy the site!

-Seishin and KamiSama

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.