Music New and Good

Discussion in 'Music' started by Bloodberry, Sep 13, 2002.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

well, i know there's another reviewish thing here somewhere...i just don't wanna look for it...mainly cause it really got ignored...<sigh> now, what we do is this, if you hear a new band, post about it. write the name of the band, what kinda music they are that kinda thing. what did ya think of them? not that hard really. and it doesn't need to be a huge post, but more elaborate than "the knew korn album sucks." ya know? *^-^*

2. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

well i got 30 seconds to mars's debut and its really good i love it...i might have already said that somewhere though...*shrugs* they are alternative/rock yes they are both -ish ^.^ and their music is kinda creepy cool if ya know what i mean *id like to recommend dling a song by a new artist before you high tail it to the store though bc ya never know what youre gonna get* then theres this other new group whos cd is not out til november but their two songs i got from their website( www.trapt.com )are awesome--the group is trapt and the songs are headstrong and still frame...i need to get the other ones... oh yes i think you can get songs from www.30secondstomars.com too so yeah listen up! ^.^

3. Dark Phire

Dark Phire New Member

agreed the 30 seconds to mars cd is awesome, def. worth picking up :)

they remind me of orgy sorta...

4. Ak1t0

Ak1t0 New Member

Ben Kweller. The album is Sha Sha. Its great. I saw them in concert in Denver over the summer and it was amazing. I've been told that he reminds people fo Ben Folds Five. I wouldnt know seeing as how I never really listed to their stuff before.