New...and lost

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Sailor Athena, Nov 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sailor Athena

Sailor Athena New Member

Hi, I'm Sailor Athena! I'm kinda lost on how things work here, so could I get some peeps to help me out?:dizzy2:

2. Odango_rose

Odango_rose New Member

What do you need help with?

All you have to do is ask and Everyone will be glad to help.

3. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Hi there.

Not to worry, I'm sure this site is quite easy to use after you fiddle around with the forums. The best way to familiarise yourself with sites like these is to explore it yourself... Most things here are quite self-explanatory so don't panic :)

We do have a few rules so it would be wise to look through them first so that you understand M2A's policy and the behaviour expected from you. The rules or rather 'Forum FAQs' is at the top right hand corner of this page where it says 'Utils'... scroll down at that link and go to 'Forum FAQ'. (It's not like a military drill or whatever, but just a few basic principals for you to bear in mind)

As for your stay here, I hope it is enjoyable and I am sure you will be pleased in choosing and joining this forum. So take care and I'll cya around ^_^

^Shen^

4. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Hey Sailor Athena! Please feel welcome at ANY time to private message me for help! I guess this site it a little confusing but I hope you stay long and... add me to your friends list! ^^
    WELCOME!

5. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Hey there Athena!

It's not that very hard to learn the boards. Just read the FAQ section to learn more about the boards!

Anyhow, have fun!

- T

6. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

Welcome to the boards....if you need help on ANY THING feel free to pm me or one of the defenders guild or any other m2a member for that matter....again welcome to the boards and have fun!

Misao

ps....dont spam!!!

7. D3vil's Anjil

D3vil's Anjil New Member

hey welcome to M2A:) just listen to Shen...he knows what hes talking about;) anyway...dont spam...and most of all...just enjoy your stay and meet lots of new people:)

8. Sailor Athena

Sailor Athena New Member

You guys are great! I didn't expect this much response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.