Music New Bands/Recommendations

Discussion in 'Music' started by Energizer Bunny, Oct 26, 2002.

1. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

this thread is just for you all to post your newest craves in the music biz and also for everyone to hear some of the newer names on the scene. they dont have to be new bands though...new material we should check out and stuff is cool too ^.^ ill start off with trapt with their self-titled cd hitting stores nov.5th i believe these guys are awesome it says their albums parental advisory though (ive heard a bunch of their songs and besides the occassional curse most is pretty clean...so i dont see the point but i could have heard cut versions) *shrugs* anywho check this group out their big single is headstrong -- you can also go to their site www.trapt.com and listen to 3 other songs thanks for your time and ill be looking forward to your recs!! ^.^ ciao

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

actually, to get that one the album, they have to say at least the f word. it's either once or twice that gets it...but then they have to have the logo there.

simple plan is pretty cool. think green day, but with longer songs...lol god must hate me is a pretty cute song too.

3. Energizer Bunny

okay that explains it then they do say f some...i can see the reasoning now thx bloodberry--btw nice to be talking music with ya again been a while

4. C.S.

C.S. Guest

2 great new bands:

FLAMING SIDEBURNS
    SWEATMASTER

Links!

5. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I've been listening to Pillar quite a bit, it's a band that's kind of like POD. My fave of theirs is Echelon.

6. Energizer Bunny

nice one that guy! i dled echelon *which is very good btw* and had to get some other samples as of now i have original superman which is great and fireproof which i just love theyre rock but with a good message - a lot like pod as you said. good recommendation buddy! as for the other groups i havent dled yet but ill try sometime!!

7. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I thought that you would like em' EB :D I like Fireproof too and I'm probly going to pick up their newest album soon too(Which I think is called Fireproof). Pillar is coming to my city next weekend for a concert!!

8. Energizer Bunny

ooo! are you going? and yeah i do believe its called fireproof...i wonder if theres a song called tornadoproof there are warnings all around me so im a little freaked out at the moment!! its probably passed me but STILL! *shivers* weather worries me!! but yeah new music = good

9. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

I have twenty mins before I go to school, so I thought i'd pop in 'ere. I'd recommend anything from the Queen of the Damned soundtrack. Change by the Deftones is really good. Do it up guys. ^^

10. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Go Static X - Cold!