Television New Dr Who Series

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Kain, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I missed it :*(, i was ment to record it since i knew that i was going to be with the family all day, but i forgot... and then i totally forgot about the time, so i completly missed it. I'm going to have to start looking around for the rerun of it somewhere.

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

it just started playing last week here. last night was the third ep. the waking the dead one. i really like him and billie. they work well together. my dad has been like, bouncing around waiting for this. heh.

and how many more forms does the doctor have left now? i can never remember the whole number they get. all i know is, the american tv movie doesn't count. i don't think rowen atkinson does either (pardont he spelling)

3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Rowan did a parody of the Doctor. Eccelston is the tenth doctor I think, and Tennant is the eleventh. Sadly, Eccelston was so much better than Tennant, but he only lasted for one season :/

- Teddz

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i mean the amount of times the doctor reduces in age. cause they only do it so many times; this will limit the amount of actor swaps you would think.

and yes, eccelson is awesome *^-^*

5. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Eccelston was king of all kings!

****ing BBC :(

- Teddz