New Forum Question

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Dilandau, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Dilandau

Dilandau Highly Disturbed

This isn't quite a request... Has any thought been given to creating a forum for Saiyuki (Gensomaden Saiyuki, Saiyuki Gaiden, etc)? It's certainly a long enough series, with 50 episodes not including some additional story development... I'm fairly new to the Saiyuki fandom, so I'm not sure what kind of viability it would have for long-term forum discussion. (I'm also not very experienced with forums in general, joining here was just something I did randomly. XD)

Anyway, just curious. ^^

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hasn't really been a huge crowd for it here...i know i need to rewatch the first dvd before finishing buying it..(subbed...the dub makes me want to hurts people lots...)
    but yeah, not really a huge call for it...maybe someday people will gain interest in this interesting rewording of the tail of the monk and the 3 demons(son goku is one XD)

3. Dilandau

Dilandau Highly Disturbed

Alright. ^^ Maybe once the official subs are all released in... what... 2005? XD Until then... *eyes her season 2 Hong Kong subs* >_>

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i don't think the official subs are bad. i just think they really screwed up the dub something fierce...which annoys me when i try to think of why adv would do that when they've never done it before...