FLCL New found love.

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Legato666, Nov 6, 2003.

1. Legato666

Legato666 New Member

Ok when i first saw this show i thought it was way to nuts,and didnt understand how people like it.But i kept watching it,and i tell ya,it grew on me,its quite funny,and brilliant.I recommend people watch it,its great.

2. Haruko Haruhara

Haruko Haruhara New Member

Thats good! Most peole who dont like it, dont like it just because its confusing wich makes them think its stupid. I dont think its right to think like that! You cant judge an anime just because its a little confusing. :dizzy2: :D

3. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

ok so maybe its crack induced but so what?? its an amazing series brilliantly done incredible music, odd story lines humor after humor after humor...on my list it rates up there in my number two spot. ^_^x;;; oh by the way DO NOT watch this series when high or with a fever your head will explode.

4. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

Hitokiri_Gensai... I totaly agree! I had a friend who watched it when He was high and it confused the sh*t out of him, so now he can only remember the 1st 3 episodes..lol...but I compleatly love this anime and recomend it to any one who wants a good anime to watch!

Misao

5. Hitokiri_Gensai

its a weird anime that rates up there with Excel Saga *f*cking funny as all get out*

6. Megami-Chan

Megami-Chan New Member

Rates up there? Honey, it blows Exel Saga right out that door. FLCL isn't hte BEST anime ever, i'll admit that...But it most totally has to be the funniest...

7. heater

heater New Member

What i find most interesting is ho the eople at AdultSwim consider this to be something done at Gainax in their spare time, "to blow off steam". Just six episodes and i was, like, "NO! MORE! MORE!" which doesn't happen too often. What happens at Gainax when they're in full force?

8. Hitokiri_Gensai

evangelion...

9. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Hello, how long did it take you figure this one out?
    What this world needs is a little more weird! People look at stuff such as FLCL and raise their eyebrows. They need to get used to the fact that life is way too boring- it needs some spice.
    Still, FLCL rules all. It's good stuff... makes you think and totally a treat for the mind and eyes!

10. Atomsk

Atomsk New Member

FLCL really makes you think. I mean how would hitting somebody in the head with a bass make an inter-dimensional warp to transport a robot possesd by a pirate-king. And why is Mamimi hitting on Naota, but those were the only confusing parts that i could think of right now.

11. Haruko Haruhara

Well I think thats because she misses Tasku and sees Naota as some sort of substitute for him. And I think she finally gets over it though and um yeah...:dizzy2:

12. Atomsk

Atomsk New Member

i always thought that she was smoking something else than cigarittes

13. Haruko Haruhara

uh huh. I think she just smokes cigarettes....

14. naota_phan

naota_phan New Member

Do what I do. I watch it over and over again and you will find more tidbits about the plot and the story in general. I musta watched it like 500+ times for each episode. (Yes I have no life) and it keeps getting interesting

15. Duke of Wolfe

Duke of Wolfe New Member

Really, I think the series is beutiful...Well...at first I thought it was just something a couple of high guys got together and made up off the top of their mind (And it probably was) And I usually hate shows like that. But, after the second time I saw it, I began to love it. Seeing it was really a relief to my life as well. It kinda reminds me of a more well animated South Park. Heh, what episode was that? Well, I just love it.

16. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Man, I know what you're talking about. When I first saw it was just a little too odd. It only had 6 eps though so I decided it wouldn't take long to watch it. By the end of the second ep, with Little Busters blaring, I was hooked. Suddenly only having 6 eps wasn't so cool :D

It was the music that got me. It's the music I still listen to far more often than I watch the series, though the series is dang cool.

17. PyroManiac

PyroManiac New Member

I love the show. I saw it when it first came out on Adult Swim. I didn't understand it at first but when I saw the hole thing I understood perfectly :anime:.