Art Contests and Games New game: Scenes

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Kos-Mos, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Hi had a good idea for a game. It tests how well at adapting to a situation you are in poses and expretions, ect. I hope this turns out to be a good one.
    The whole point is for some one to give a little caption, or paragraph out of a story they like or made, and post it here. And those of you who will be drawing, try and draw that scene. So, here's mine, you can add your own to give people more choices of what to draw, as well. ^^

The beginning is just to help you understand the part where the two meet better, which is the main part I wanted to use.
    P.S. I did NOT write this alone. It's part of a game I'm in on another web site. Alot of the credit on this passage goes to GrimReper (also not from here.) Here we go.

Steelix stood at the gates of rgadoll city. His head bowed in deep sorrow. Another explosion caused something to fall in his hands. His little sisters doll, for this city is where he was born. He left on a 3-day journey and this is what greeted him. Tears of anger and sorrow slid down his cheeks as he screamed to the sky.
    " When I find the one who did this their fate will be much worse that those of this city." He put the doll in his pocket and began to walk through the forest.

Ari walked through the woods. Be side’s all the loud noises coming from far away, today was a pretty pleasant day. She hadn't been out today, and she wanted to know what all the commotion was about. She whipped a thin white braid of her shoulder back behind her back. The rest or her hair, besides another thin braid on the other side, was left down, and long. She looked up, silver eyes almost reflecting the light that hit them, "Warm out today." She stopped as she saw a man walking through a few yards away. She called out to him, "Hey. You there!" She ran to him, and saw that he was very upset, "Hey," she said quietly, "What's wrong. Are you alright?"

1 person likes this.
  2. Gabrielle

Gabrielle New Member

I think ther's more than one scene here. Still not sure which I wanna draw but I'll give it a try cos it can b quite interesting.

3. Gabrielle

Gabrielle New Member

ah, I did 1 part of ur story. Hope u can guess wher it fits in. :anime:

Attached Files:

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

That's really great! Now you can add a scene you liked from something or you made up on, if you like.

5. Christabel

Christabel New Member

that's a very nice pic gabby!!! Love the expressions and all ^_^