Gravitation New Gravitation Manga! Yatta!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by wing_goddess, Jul 4, 2005.

1. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

The mangaka of the Gravitation series (and remixes ^_~ ) is going to continue the Gravitation after the 12th book which is out now. Yay! Great news for me the least ^_^ here's the link where i got the news. You can even download the new chapter of Gravitation!!!!!!!! <3

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=6936

"New Gravitation Manga (2005-06-28 14:05:03)
    Worth noting that the Gravitation manga mentioned in the Web Comic Genzo article is the new material that was first published in March of this year. The chapter in this month's Genzo is "Track 55" the first new chapter since 2002. This chapter takes place after the upcoming Tokyopop release of volume 12."

2 people like this.
  2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Wow.. this is so cool! *huggles* I just read the first chapter.. I think this manga is going to be really interesting.. I cant wait for the next chapters :D

3. ~ruby_zeal~

~ruby_zeal~ New Member

i just read track 55, shocking turn of events :dizzy2: im happy that more gravitation is being made though. volume 12 didnt feel like there was much closure.

4. Badluck

Badluck New Member

Gravitation is my favorite manga, so i'm happy that Murakami is writing "Gravitation part 2" (It's actullay called that) I love track 55 so much
    I hope they plan to put in manga form later.
    I love Genzo! ^_^ http://www.gentosha-comics.net/genzo-e/
    It's the best English manga magazine, has new "tracks" to Gravitation,
    it's online, and only 210 yen. Plus the first volume (July) is free.
    (Byebye Shonen Jump and Shoujo Beat)

5. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

Yeesss *in tears* I have'nt gotten a chance to keep up on the manga being the busy person I am. :p I'm only on number 8-9. Thankies for the news!

6. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

o.o ... *pets*

I have two pages to go and then i'm finished the 12th manga. I really don't know why i just don't quickly read it now since it's near me. Oh well, maybe another day. But yea, track 55 is shocking! i was left wondering about
    How old was Yuki K. when he had that kid and with who??? and was she well... with him as a couple or... OOHHHHH THE DRAMA! And i hate Yuki K. i wanna dance on his grave.

Sadly, 17-year-olds cannot be equiped with credit cards...

oh dear me, my ole pal Jako Chan. What will i ever do with you. but i have some advice for you. STOP IT WITH THE BUSY AND READ GRAVITATION! i'm serious!! >=(

7. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Aw, too bad you have to pay for it. Still, it should get published sooner or later right? I can't wait. Heaven knows fangirls can't get enough of Gravi.

8. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I only cared for 2 of the how many manga stories? in Genzo. So I read the free July issue, but that's about it for me. It's interesting what's happening in Gravitation now.

9. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

yeah, i don't get on much but i saw and started reading the new chapters and thought of you guys
    they are tacks 55 to 69 currently, free and in english and japanese,
    enjoy
    http://www.geocities.com/sailorspazz/gravi/scans.html

just a note, this page has doujinshi info and stuff at the veery bottom of the page so you are forwarned about the bottom of the page