New Kitty! Coco

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Ciel, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I forgot to say I got a new kitty, no point making a thread about her.. even though she's really cute. She sometimes is annoying and claws her way up your lap when you have food...o_0

anyways here she is getting a turtle slipper ride. She let's us do almost anything with her. I think it's funny when I pucker up close to her face and she licks my lips!

[​IMG]

It's hard getting really good pictures of her. Her eyes look so big and cute in the dark, well because the pupil is larger.

Coco must have played with Mr. Bat last night..

2. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

Cute! My puppy is like that too, black with white chest.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

awe. Cute kitty! nice turtle slippers too!

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

haha. ya it's funny she just takes it. I put her in a sock once too she must like being warm. Right now she's sleeping on my sound system woofer.

5. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

heh, one of the girls in the office brought in a stray kitten that she found on the way to work. It was pretty playful little tomcat, took us about ten minutes to fish the little guy out of the archives room where he had managed to hide himself along all the books on the shelf. I think shes going to take him home and look after him.

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

that's so cute, Coco was a sheltered animal I picked up at PetSmart. I hope that kitty gets a good home then.

7. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

THE CAT HAS GONE INSANE!!!

Just kidding.. but she's wild from time to time wakes us up, she was chewing and playing with my hair early one morning.. likes sleeping on my pillow and pounding on faces..

8. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

ah well, the new kitty feature has rubbed off on me a while ago. She doens't cover up her crap, she bites a lot, she prefers my husband over me.. that's about it... maybe I don't like cats?