Music new music which is what?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Energizer Bunny, May 23, 2002.

1. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

VERY COOL!! thats what! i got this new music cd thing from this club im a member of and it has GREAT new groups featured on it and i wanted to spread them to you!
    1. The Avalanches~~Frontier Psychiatrist best song you HAVE to download this one trust me its great
    2. LostProphets~~the fake sound of progress now ive heard of these guys before (shinobi vs dragon ninja-which i love as well) but this song is cool too i recommend lostprophets definitely!!(and there is no space purposely)
    3. Epidemic~~Walk Away good one kinda alternative rockish
    4. Avril Lavigne~~Sk8er Boi more popish for fans of that story in the lyrics very good
    5. Down~~Ghosts along the Mississippi rock genre good stuff

there are other songs too but these stood out maybe ill post the others later; for now download these and ENJOY!!

2. Energizer Bunny

ooo btw if you guys have hot new groups you just have to tell people about post them here!! im sure im not the only one who LOVES to hear new music that totally kicks arse!!

3. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Down kick ***, they're my kind of band. Phil Anselmo of Pantera leads, if you didn't know. There is a pretty new Irish band called Eyesclosed around, and I think they are brilliant. I really doubt you'd be able to find any of their stuff, I can't and I'm in the country. But if you see them, give them a try, you probably won't regret it.

4. Energizer Bunny

oooo thanks for the info drunkie! i didnt know that about down how cool! now is this eyesclosed group rock as well?

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

umm...i guess...dashboard confessional and ryan adams...not normally my kinda stuff...little quiet. it's altervative stuff...dashboards song is infidelity or something...it's a 2 word title..(guess what i'm bad at remembering*^-^*) and ryan adams has a couple, new york is a good one tho.*^-^* he's kinda alt/bryan adams/mellencamp-ish...lol

6. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Eyesclosed are rock. I can't really think of any band they are like. They are mostly pretty heavy, but not very heavy and the singer is excellent. They're talented.
    There are a few samples(and a couple of dodgy pics{they're a lot cooler live[in the dark]}) at www.eyesclosed.com but there doesn't seem to be any full songs. Shame.

7. Energizer Bunny

i love ryan adams lol he was another on my cd but i figured everyone would know about him...but im weird like that *sigh* his song firecracker is on this cd i like it but new york new york is better in my opinion oh and (to bb and my drunk one) thanks again for the suggestions ill certainly look into them ^.^

8. Energizer Bunny

ooo lol bb about dashboard confessional i have been singing along to their song screaming infidelities all week and had no idea who it was by teehee i just looked for them and poof theres the song!good song

9. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

welp, i do work at a music store, so i hear alot more music now. one of my better jobs...lol another one i finally gave in to is sugarcult. stuck in america and bouncing off the walls are the 2 songs of the one albulm, start static. think alternative punk. old greenday-ish to me. lol

10. Energizer Bunny

ive heard stuck in america first heard it right around 911...it was interesting timing lol and bouncing off the walls sounds vastly familiar...oh wait thats just how people always describe me heehee

11. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i'm sure i've gone off about Hi Standard before. they're japanese punk in english. you can get them through local stores for the most part. they cover a bunch of american songs. the green acres theme, pink panther's theme(which is used for the neatest ed music video...short, but hilarious*^-^*), i can't help falling in love with you, ya know...the weird stuff...lol

12. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

Yoshiki-sama!!! <prrrr~>

ok, abandoned pools...they have but one albulm, but beware...

they have the backing power of yoshiki(drummer from x-japan if ya didn't know...he's the most beautiful man and i WILL look like how he used to one day.*^-^* i just need 4 more feet of hair...lol) as it's his record label he's on. very visual sounding...kinda altrnative with some rock thrown in for measure...the remedy starts off as the softest song on the albulm i think...it gets batter as the cd goes on.*^-^*

13. Energizer Bunny

bloodberry girl you rock! i love abandoned pools very cool

14. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

John mayer is pretty cool. kinda blues-ish, kinda dave matthews-ish with his voice...pretty good if ya want something wierd to listne to. not heavy, but it makes up for it! lol

15. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

oh and one for the ehavier ppl...Deadsy. they have an awesome cover of Rush's tom sawyer on there...lol umm keys to <a word here> park is the single off the albulm...scary thing about this band, is the lead singer...who'd have thought he was Cher's son...

16. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

just got tantric and remy zero(haven't listened to the remy zero cd yet). tantric is actually pretty good. if ya like days of the new with a touch of nickleback, you'll like these guys. breakdown is the radio song if ya want a download song.

17. Ak1t0

Ak1t0 New Member

Crown Jewels, they aren't exactly a new band, been around for a few years now. Only know one I know has heard of them. They are fronted by Steve Conte anyone who knows the Bebop soundtracks knows his voice. I've raved about them for some time now in both the music and Bebop forums. Ah well can't hurt to rave again. Cant wait for their new album to come out. Soooon very sooon.

18. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Avril Lavigne.. even though she is canadian and punkish.. I think she is somewhat fake.. dont realy know but i think she should take the advice of her song she has out.. that or ppl who think mall trashing is cool have a lot of groing up to do!

KaMe

19. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

quarashi...icelandic music like the beastie boys...but not as rappish. damn good stuff...if ya like stick em up...you'll like the rest of the album...*^-^*

20. Energizer Bunny

mourning is another single of theirs very nice i like tantric so the cds good bberry?

heard her song sk8r boi or whatever its called...not too bad not my fav style but cool is that the song youre talking about or another one?*forgets lyrics*

what are a few of your favs on the cd? i wanna dl one or two before i go and buy it ya know?