Art new old pics ^^

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Misao, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Misao

Misao New Member

okay.. here i am once again.. but i have long hair now... ^^.. i like it better with long hair.. ..enjoy ^^.. my friends say that too... maybe i'll die my hair to another color.. but still deciding to do it or not ... what da ya guess think.. should i die my hair?:catgirl:

Attached Files:

2. Misao

Misao New Member

and yeah.. here's another one. ^^

Attached Files:

3. blackmind

blackmind New Member

o so hott so hott so very very hott!!! you have made my day Misao;)

4. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Aye carumba! If I wore glasses they'd be getting fogged up right now, cuz DAMN Misao is hot!

5. Misao

Misao New Member

^^. arigatou minna san !!!...
    i missed all of ya guys!!... just that.. i was wondering.... did i did something wronge in my fan thread? .. U_U.. jmmm. just can't figure it out...

(blackmind.. thanks ^^):sweat:

6. Yumi

Yumi New Member

your picture looks your age...really it does Misao :catgirl: i'm so glad to have talked to you now :catgirl:i finally have a friend or a person i know that likes to draw ^_^ so happy!!! nad i relly like the pictures too!!!! but i sortof notice that the second picture had in one hand 6 fingers ?? i'm sorry if i made you annoyed with me with but i just noticed it

7. Misao

Misao New Member

^^... is there 6? .. what i see is ten ^^... five for each hand.. or just maybe i drew it wrong.. i didn't see it maybe ^^ hehe... and don't worry... u didn't make me be annoyed with u, ^^ it was cool that someone noticed that.. lol.. although i still don't see the six finger.. which hand?? o_O... *gulp*..

yeah!!! me have more friends now.. yupi.... luv ya guys and gals...
    you guys are my inspiration ..:)

8. Yumi

Yumi New Member

it's on the right hand-the arm that is more visible and it's closer to the pinky if you don't really see. oh good when i say something like that my friends usually say i was too harsh and see them flee away from me -_-;;;;

Misao don't dye your hair it's just my opinion

9. Misao

Misao New Member

.. uh.. okay ^^... maybe i won't ^^ ... thanks though ^^.. ohhh.. that finger.... hmmmm... o_O

10. Misao

Misao New Member

BTW.. what is a peasant?

O_O...:eek:

11. Yumi

Yumi New Member

dunno usually after a certain number of post you go up a level

12. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Wow!You are hot,Misao!Are those professional pictures?Are you a model or something?

13. Misao

Misao New Member

O_O.. am i a model??? (.... ._.')
    ... uh.. i don't think so.. ^^.. i wish.. U_U... hehe... thanks...
    (ah.. yumi.. i see... thanks.. so is it that everytime u reach a num of post u will change the thingy?.. o_O):dizzy2:

14. blackmind

blackmind New Member

...Yumi r u ok? u r seeing things arent u what did i say about sniffing cookies from the cheese doodle man...sixth fingure ur crazy hahahhahahah, well Misao if u ever want to model for someone im here for u:D hahahah Misao ur just so hott

15. c0ke

c0ke New Member

You know you look like my big sister when she was around 16... funny.

I hope you're nothing like her though when it comes to personality-wise. Everytime I say something like call her by her first name (I have to call her on-nee, or nu-na korean for Big sister) or make some wise crack comment, she slaps me so hard on the back on my head I feel like my eyes are gonna pop right out.

16. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Peasant = poor person.

17. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Yes i am fine and no i'm not seeing things i know what i see thank you very much :anger: *Grumbles* i know what i see i double check if i am wrong *grumbles*

18. blackmind

blackmind New Member

ahhhhh...*hides behind rock* im sry Yumi pelase forgive me........dont eat me:(

19. Misao

Misao New Member

yeah.. me have a twin sis then. ^^ hehe.. just kidding.. well... about the personality.. nope. i don't really think she is like me...
    talking about that.. i consider myself quiet but when it is the appropriote time to talk i talk,.... and if my brother calls me. or i call my opa... he sometimes kinda gets mad at me for no reason or just because i use my money too much (actually i don't use that much.... just a lil bit to say _ _)... and my brother is the one who hits my head like if a rock hit my head and making my eyes pop out just like yours ^^.... my personality is very strange though.. it's like if i were two different persons... one of them is very calm, "innocent" (T_T..... don't trust that) , and shy. but in the other one i am outgoing and not so shy but a lil.. it's like i contain myself to a limit.. (just to control).... but yeah.. i'm not a tempered person but if someone makes me real mad.. i could do something bad.. (i don't know how bad.. but maybe.. scratch their face ^^. lol.. hahah joking )... ;)

20. Misao

Misao New Member

goo yumi.. go eat him ^^.. heheh.. just joking lah~.. hihi.. :sweat2:

well. just if you want to yumi ^^....