RPG Requests New Olympions

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Oct 28, 2003.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

I would like to start a greek god thing. If anyone would adopt it. Anyway. Here it goes.

"The New Olympions"

In ancient greek myths there were ledgends of Mighty gods that ruled over the land. Now in present day America, strange things have been happening. Sighting of Firey angels have been reported, stange weather, sudden unexpected deaths, all in the past month. Almost all is in Chaos. All but two groups of teenagers. Every one special. They are lead, and tought by there oldest members. One group, The Olympians, is Led by Nina. The new Hades. The Olympions fight for the human race and are tought to use there powers for good, as well as so they dont go out of control.
    The other group, The Titans, are led by The new Apollo. They are the ones who have been causing all the comotion. They believe that the human race is usless and destructive. And they are doing all they can to be rid of it foever. Unlike The Olympions, The Titans are not just Teenagers.
    But theres one problem for both.
    Where is Zues. The new Zues has yet to appear and once he does, his choice could determin the destiny of man kind. So why hasn't he, or she, shown thereself yet?
    But why have the Titans and Olympions gained such power? Should such responcibility be layed apon such people as them?

If this is asopted, I'm fgoing to be a little strict on the exceptance of Members. I'm not going to be as harsh with punctuation, but I would like you to atleast TRY and make them readable. The characters must be orignal. And as you all know, there is no god characters.
    Thank you for reading.
    ~Kos-Mos~

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

I'll consider it if none of the other moderators want to accept it right off the bat. Sounds interesting, but there are a couple of things I'm not sure of.

3. Fushigi Rockna

Rejected. Sorry, I REALLY don't like the storyline.

4. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Likewise. Rejected.