Manga New TP Manga

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by ZakoSoldier, Nov 14, 2003.

1. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

That's the title so here's what new

Arm of Kannon Graphic Novel 1
    Crescent Moon Graphic Novel 1
    Lament of the Lamb Graphic Novel 1
    Model Graphic Novel 1
    Suikoden Graphic Novel 1

Are any of these manga worth my attention Things I don't like are bishie-ness, non-comdey romance,yaoi,yuri some other things

2. femme_fatale

femme_fatale New Member

Lament of the Lamb is supposed to be pretty cool. It's about a brother and sister with vampirism that they can't control! I'd say that makes for an interesting plot right there. :)

I don't know much about the others, but Suikoden is very popular -- at least in video game form. The manga might be worth a look if you like the games.

3. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

Get ahold of Lament of the Lamb when it comes out. The artwork is beautiful and the story sound amazing.

....plus, we know the translator! (UK is gonna kill me for this....)

I don't know about any of the other series you listed, but you should be able to find information about them at the Tokyopop website, or you can wait until they come out and flip through a volume or two in the bookstore before buying.

That's the nice thing about translated stuff....it isn't stuck inside shrinkwrap sleeves that make it impossible to look through before buying.

~Shadrach Anki

4. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

I won't kill you. Not yet anyways. Yes, Lament of the Lamb is fun, and with the exception of some bad transfer and rewriter problems, the translation should be good too. At least I hope so.

-UK