Discussion in 'Newbies' started by AI 4635572, Aug 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AI 4635572

AI 4635572 Guest

Hi ,ive been searching for a good forum and found this one looks cool so i think ill chillout here for a while.Got into anime a few years back AKIRA was the fist one i ever seen and from that moment on i cant get enough of em.Thouht id do a list of my anime to give u an idea of what im into.
    VAMPIRE HUNTER D + VHD(bloodlust)
    AKIRA GHOST IN THE SHELL SPIRITED AWAY
    TOTORO EVANGELION BLOOD THE LAST VAMP
    METROPOLIS PERFECT BLUE PRINCESS MONONOKE
    STREET FIGHTER 2(all the series and both films)
    LAIN(full series)
    Ive got a few more but i dont want to put anyone to sleep anyway i would love to hear what u guys and girls are into so if ya have some time to waste post up your anime.Im not a big manga fan but i recently got blade of the immortal and it was very cool it really showed me how good manga can be so post up your fave manga too if ya want.

2. username

username New Member

!!

Hey, i hope you like it here!! any way i just wanted to tell you i'm a big DBZ freak. and my others are: Trigun, Inu-yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, and YU-YU-Hakisho:confused: don't know if i spelt it right.Oh I have one more.....Family Guy!!!!!Thats about all the anime/cartoons i'm into.See ya 'round

3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Hi There!

Welcome to mangatoanime forums and i hope you have a good time here.

Please read the FAQ section to learn about m2a. Still, have fun and enjoy your stay!

- Teddz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.