Art Next Gen Consoles

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Sen, May 24, 2005.

1. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

First here's my own version of the NES Skin for the Revolution(the idea isnt mine, someone else made this first but it looked like crap)

[​IMG]

And here's a second one.

Now, for the PS3:

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

:D

1 person likes this.
  2. royyoung

royyoung New Member

I like the Zippo PS3 idea. But too bad you won't be able to take it on board an airplane or even have it in check-in luggage in the United States -_-

3. ~CP~

~CP~ New Member

I like the Nintendo one...I wish they would have done it like that. It would've been a great idea since the Revolution will have back-playability all the way back to the original Nintendo.

4. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

baahahaa!!! U ROX BRO!! ^______~;
    ma fav was da scanner ;3

5. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

you should have made a vacuum sealer PS3 lol...

6. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

^__^! i like the ps3... looks hot. ha! lol, i'm laughing at my own joke. how pathetic. :p but the scanner looks pretty cool too.

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

The Nintendo Revolution sketch there looks great! I think that the fact that they're bringing back old school games is awsome. An old shcool look would take the cake. Like I mentioned before, i think people are looking more for software, than hardware. Thank goodness it won't look like a lunch box anymore!

Now the PS3.....*snicker*

That's something that i would excpect both Microsoft and Sony to do, nifty, but somewhat inecessary add ons that make it a higher value. I just hope they put some good stuff, like the X-Box LIVE Video Chat that wasn't released for the US.

At any rate, great job on all of these Chejo! They look wonderful, and somewhat realistic.

-Seishin

8. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

wow incredible!! hwo did u do that?? o_O .. ;_; misao is a baka and doesnt know hehe anyways.. great there.. my firned will absolutely like the PS# heehheh very nice i like them both!! way the gooooooooo
    misao~

9. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

What program did you use to draw this?

10. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

O_O Waoh! >o< I didn't even know about the new Nintendo system! *does some quick research* Cool!

Man, that lighter PS3 reminds me of all the candles and lighters I have (now that I don't live on-campus, I can have "contraband" items around!). @_@ A scanner PS3? XD I guess people could scan photos and use em in the game. (I wonder if PSP would be in there for photo editing?) Ooh! We could plug in a graphics tablet into a USB port and draw! Could have sorcery games where you use your graphics pen to draw spells (or a Full Metal Alchemist game where you actually draw the transmutation circles... >o<).

11. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

okay here is the links for each system...

Nintendo Revolution

sorry, i couldnt find the PS3 and XBOX 360 articles but will post soon

12. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

lol, my favourite one's the scanner PS3. It'd be kinda nice to have it. :p

- Kaiyon

13. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

if you go to www.gamespot.com they have an article with pics of the PS3 and XBOX 360 and both there specs. its an article pitting them both against each other....

14. Seishin

Seishin Guest

At least it doesn't look like moomy's lunch box eh? Quite a spectacular design that will make me think about buying it (unlike the GameCube)

Have you noticed that when Nintendo makes a system with the name "Nintendo", it always is good?

Super NINTENDO
    NINTENDO DS
    NINTENDO Revolution
    (I forgot)

Pattern there?

-Seishin

15. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

well.. 64 was a big flop for them... GC wasn't as big as SNES was... DS... I doubt they make more money with it than what they did with VGA or the foldable VGA

16. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Nintendo Virtual Boy was a big flop. :D And you forgot the Nintendo Entertainment System, which was a good one. (There were like a dozen other 8 bit systems at the time, but the NES was the best, with the biggest library of titles too.)