Music Nickelback

Discussion in 'Music' started by Heero Yui, Jun 30, 2002.

1. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

What does everyone think of nickelback ??
    Im sick of "how u remind me" , been played on the radio too much , theyre other songs are good , that spider man song is good too

2. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I've only heard like three, four of their songs, but I think they're all really good... and Chad's a hottie, but that's beside the point.

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i think they're pretty cool. i enjoy his voice much. and it;s nice that the other 2 cds are finally out in the states...bout time

4. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I never get sick of that song, because this song reminds me of Cyrpus. *Sniff* I wish I could go say "HI" to the resturant owner ..

5. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I am d/l it right now ..

listens to it ..

:bleed2: .. they who sing this song ?!!!
    I thought that they were Staind or Creed !!!

I love it .. !!

6. ¤¢ïr¢ë·lørë¤

Their first song "leader of men" is extremely good. I have their first two cds (the state and silver side up) I hate it when people think that How You Remind Me is their first released song ever... ignorance isn't bliss in the particular subject, people!!! Do you're homework!!!!

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

or, alot of ppl just didn't know./..just remember, not everyone goes out and researches any artist they hear...they have a third one now too...curb...

8. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Breath is still my personal favourite Nickelback song.

Quick trivia: The band's name comes from one member's first job, working at Starbucks. People would come in and order a coffee, costing $1.45. They'd give him $1.50, and he'd give a nickel back. Hence the name. (source: London radio station, 95.9 FM)

The real question is how you pronouce Chad Kroeger (the singer)'s name. I've heard "crow-grrr" and also "crew-grrr". I don't know which it is.

By the way, the song from Spiderman is Hero, and it's Chad Kroeger featuring Josey Scott, not Nickelback.

9. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Oh yeah, "Breath" .. I like the vedio clip though .. but stil I like "You remind me .." more than "Breath" .. :p

10. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

it's the first way...least, that's the consistant way i keep hearing it...crow-grrr

11. rei

rei New Member

ack. theyre terrible.. but thats just my opinion, theyre extremely over played, and i dont see anything really great about theyre music. theyre boring, and that guys voice is like grunty and whiney at the same time, its like a fork, digging into my skull.. hehe.. uhm yeah.. thats what i think of them.

*heart* rei

12. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

Nickelback is great band ...but i still didnt bay any of their cd i listen to their songs on the radio only.... :D

13. the_wolf

the_wolf Guest

I heard their song "Yankin out my heart" of the Scorpion King soundtrack. It rocks.
    I also like "This is how you remind me".