Recreation Nicknames?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shadowstalker, Jun 17, 2003.

1. FireDragon_16

FireDragon_16 A Sionbosys Unit

closeFriends= Fire
    Family= Just my name Arvind
    schoolfriends= Arvie, Hentai-kill

2. Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel New Member

I have many nicknames, but these are the main ones....
    mom: Bert
    Friends/Close family: Breebs
    Lild3vil/Theatre Teacher: Briefs (Don't Ask)
    Other Family: Ity Britty
    D3vils Anjil: Butt

3. kyrie

kyrie New Member

Lessee....
    Family is lame and calls me by my name +/- a few letters. (Chelsea to Chels or Chelsica. Don't get that last one.)

Friends: Houky Ho, Cheetah (only when i eat skittles. Inside joke I guess), Bunny, Chi-chan, Tall skinny chick with long hair, etc.

4. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Let see...

Offline: Tintin, Tian, Teddz, Dr. Teddz, Teddy, Tedd, Kines

Online: Teddz0r, Teddybajs, Teddz, Teddy, Tädd, Tintin, Tedz, Dj Teddz.

it's about that :)

- T

5. username

username New Member

!!!

yes my spanish teach.(who's a woman) calls me crusty old man in spanish. it sounds like vehito.

6. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

Friends call me 'Tina' :)p) 'Jackal' 'Anubis' or Alphonse.

My brothers friends call me 'The Egyptian' (they think it's an inult, but I like it ^_^)

My dad calls me 'bubble' 'baublle' 'bob' or 'zig' (don't ask)

Around school ppl (who I don't know) know me as 'the goth girl' 'the girl with stripey socks' or 'japan-girl' (they know nothing outwith MTV)

People in my classes call me 'artist girl' 'gothic person'
    and John used to call me Freak XD :D :p

7. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

in only have a nickname and its chejo, from sergio, my first and only name:D

8. rauko_ganwethrin

rauko_ganwethrin New Member

hmmmm... lets see:

at school: little one, mini me, little demon,(last two only by my friend makenzi) and triscut. (as in bannana-mocha-triscut)

at home: cupcake, honey, little girl who sits around all day doing nothing but playing video games watching TV or reading books(my brother calls me this), and jumper

online: rauko_ganwethrin, demon girl, little demon, choto_kitsune_yasha, and kaz

9. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

School-Kel Kabob (Kabob came up because a lot of people cant spell my name right and its a short name to ~Kaleob)
    Home-Kay Kayle(my name is kaleob and my brothers name is kyle so went my parents yell up the stairs to one of us or they need us they just yell Kayle)
    Some people well just one person-Kayblob(I dont know how or why he came up with this one?!?)
    This is an other odd name that a boy gave me i have no clue why tho it is a bit creepy that a boy gave me it-Prettyboy
    Oh yeah this really isnt a nick name but people call me crazy all the time.

10. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

My nickname would have to be Cris, but my REAL name is Christina. I first got it when i started to work at Cafe Mozart's and there was another Christina already working there. But now that person quit, and i'm still called Cris... because everyone is too lazy to say Christina... it has more syllables... Even i call myself Cris... for i'm lazy... yes...

11. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Well other than senora banana...
    I have chickadee, emmy (dear god i have no idea where this one came from), big ham, mag-zta (my street name, you know your peeps better not be hating on yo props! XD!)

12. BotticelliLover

BotticelliLover New Member

Well, I have normal ones like Jen and Jenny. My friends like to call me Guinivere(there are so many ways I've seen that spelled), Aya, or Jennifer pronounced the French way(jean-y-fay.) I also get called "smart girl" a lot.

13. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

"That-One-Crazy-Girl" is usally referring to me by those who don't know me, and for those who do I can be anything from "Armadillo" to "Jenaunesis" to "Franklin". ^_^

14. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

freak, pyro, psycho, La Monica, J-chan Goth
    Some of my friends call me j-chan because i love the shicinintai, and thats a short way of putting my username, some guys call me psycho, cause when i was 10 or 11 i had a reputation for being crazy and violent. pyro, i set the garbage can 2 or 3 times on fire in two weeks. La Monica...a remember a long time ago when i was 8 or 9, one day one of my friends started calling me that, im even listed in her address book as La Monica, shes part french, and my names Monica. And goth cause im slightly gothic and hang out with a gothic group.

15. Dante

Dante New Member

Most of my nicknames have died down so only three have really remained. The most popular among people I know is "Mattykins" (or "The Mattykins"), even though Kara absolutely hates it. XD My grandfather still calls me "Matt-chew" some times. A-a-a-a-and recently, my friend Bus has been known to randomly call me "Hageypoo" (Hay-jee-poo, derived from my last name, Hage).

16. Spiggy

Spiggy Freak of Nature

Funnily enough, my nickname's Spiggy :rolleyes:

However, now and then I'm known as "Hey, you!" depending on how much trouble I'm in ;)

17. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Now for some reason I'm starting to go by J-Pigeon, which is rather odd but I *do* think it has a nice ring to it. :cool:

18. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

at school, people call me either miki, nuriko (i'm not gay!!!), stef, stephie, step-on-me (real names stephanie), yuri (japanese name), hiei (everyone says i'm exactly like him but i'm not a boy and i'm not short!!!), and anti-social. i think that's about it...

19. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Classmates, friends and people I know better online call me Seb or Sebi, whichever.

20. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

got a new name. babaa or old hag. everyone says i'm older then them. (well, i guess i am) but only by like... a day.