Non Working Mods

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Raven, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

I know this isn't really my business posting this but I just thought I'd bring it up. I have noticed that there are two moderators here at m2a that haven't really posted for a very long time and have few posts at that. Shinji mod of the Gundam forum hasn't posted since 5-11-03 and Jimispandex mod of the newbies forum hasn't posted since 6-09-03. I'm not really sure why I am posting this (probably because they aren't setting a good example but I think something should be done. Perhaps another mod or one of the admins could e-mail them and remind them that they have duties here. Either that or remove them from power. I don't think we really need new mods to fill their place as the site seems to be getting along fine without them.

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Just because they don't post doesn't mean that they aren't working.. I know a few mods that don't have time to post that often but they check over their forums regularly. Although I wonder if their "last activity" in their profile means the last time they were browsing the forums..

3. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I think it does. If you are to even just click on a forum to go into it then i think that gets marked down as your last activity.