Music o.o Confusion!!!

Discussion in 'Music' started by Lime, Feb 26, 2002.

1. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

Why is there all this stuff on this board about American bands and stuff o.o...This is MANGA TO ANIME...^^;;; Sorry I just found it odd...I would think all we talked about was anime music here ._.;;

2. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

well you have a good point but if you would notice that the misc forum has the most hits and although some are anime/manga based most are misc(go figure). and besides whats wrong with american bands anyway!!!

3. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

know what i just read that and it makes absolutely no sense and has no real point so i guess i have no answer to your question lol ^.^ i just like the forum the way it is

4. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

*official sounding voice that causes everyone to snicker*
    It is the music forum. Just music. Not anime music. Before the creation of the music forum, all this stuff was just in the misc forum, which as we know, can be about anything. So, the anything goes mentality continues here, for better or worse :) Better to have all this american music off topicness in here than cluttering another forum hehe

Lime, I do see what you are saying though. And I'm glad someone is talking about japanese stuff here :D I do too actually (think Pillows). [subliminal message]pillows pillows[/subliminal message]

5. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Screw the American bands! Go Canada! Guess Who all the way! Hail to Gordon Lightfoot! Long live Barenaked Ladies! Go Our Lady Peace! Cheers to Trebel Charger!

As for the Pillows, I'm going to get my whole computer science class jamming to them by the end of the semester, you just watch. It begins with subtle references to Ride On Shooting Star and Advice here and there in my programs ... but they will see! They will all see! Ahahahahahahaha!
    I got 'em chilling with Megumi Hayashibara and Kageyama Hironobu today ... the Pillows should be a walk in the park.

Seriously, though, it's all good to GNZ. As long as it's not country or bad pop, I'll at least put up with it.

6. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

o.o Nothing is wrong with American Bands ^^!! I just mainly listen to Japanese Songs :D But anyway, I haven't been here long enough to know the history of the boards u.u

7. Filia

Filia Guest

I listen to japanese most of the time too, has anyone really listend to Love Hina's?
    Its really good, because recently the music was made, Slayers is also one of my fav. ^_^
    My friend just signed up since I told her about this site,(friend in real life)
    her nick is Hellmaster^_^