Recreation Off topic of Manga and Anime..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KaMeKaZi, Feb 19, 2002.

1. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Just wondering has anyone read any of George R.R martin's books, Game of thrones and Clash of Kings and the third on. ( im not at it yet)

So far I think the books are great.. At first i was not sure what about this books made it so interestiong... But i finaly think i know why...

You Have to love the good guys in this book.. But once you start to love them they get there head cut off and put on a pike... So far prety much every main charactere death has involed geting de headed.... and then the antagonist in the books Get killed themselves.. or they almost die but live.. but jst bareley.

I dont think ive even Read a Book where the auther has put such a spin on things where no matter how much you think the Main characters are finaly about to Get the Antagonists.. they Get killed... When will the Horror ever stop!!!!

Amazing books by far!

KaMeKaZi!

2. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

well i havent read those (sound interesting though) but im gonna use this to plug my fav books now--anyone read the wheel of time series?? im still on the fourth book but they are AWESOME!!
    so yeah check them out if ya havent and ill check out the ones you mentioned kame ~cya peeps^.^

3. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Nope... but I loved The Sword of Truth series...