ok bitch

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Peachy, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

since you want to play, the reason it doesn't say that is because you went back and changed it, like a smartass.. ok.. since you want to play lets go. Its funny you went and cybered with Bruce.. only one day knowing him. Its "fanny" that you ask everyone out two days after you've talked to them.. now what else. ok I spell really good. Im sorry that you think that "im not the sharpest tool in the shed". When you need to go get your so called sister to teach you how to spell.. o nevermind. That dumbass can't even spell lullabies. O and tell her i said that too, cuz i really really don't like her/you. You know why? 1# cuz you are her. 2# she/you gets all pissed when someone steals her boyfriend.. and cusses THEM out when it should be HIM shes cussing out. 3# your both whorie ass, smartass skanks. I was going to say what was needed to be said, and then drop it there. And try to help you see what people say before everyone looked at you like they do me.. but you know, im going to make you miserable now bitch. Even if i get banned trying. I don't care if you never say anything bad about me again, im the type of person who doesn't give a shit.. your gonna pay for trying to make me look stupid.

have a nice day
    Tiffany

2. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Damn... i like you a whole lot more when your seeking revenge on someone...^_^

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

hah, you ain't anything yet love

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

o damn that was stupid, i forgot seen.. oops.. im a dumbass

5. wow these are thing to be said in pm's or more approprialtly in instant messanger

6. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

I can still see that someone is still wanting desprately ATTENTION...*cough* ...uh...yea...I hope that OTHER blind people can see what I'm seeing here right now, and if not then meh, all right then just get steped all over like an idiot that you are..*evil grin*...if anyone wants to know what's going on then you can ask me...I know everything..*cough*..or so I think....

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

And so the true example why Jorunals should be given to those that are mature.

Seriously now, just because you're ticked at someone cause they screwed you or anything, is no reason to give details about what you did and such. This rather sounds like a hate letter to Bruce to me, a letter you want everyone for some reason to see....

-Seishin