One Piece One piece on Cartoon network

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by toeskater91, May 4, 2005.

1. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

just in case some don't know one piece is know on cartoon network saturday nights 10-11pm
    just thought i'd let you people know

2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

It comes on at nine where i'm at..One peice is ok in the manga but,i dont'
    really like the anime..

3. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

I personally have nothing against the One Piece anime. If it wasnt all butchered up, id like it better. Darn it, they got Sanji with a lollypop for god's sake! That I dont like. Now, they should at least give him a decent voice actor for the english dub. He IS my favourite One piece character, and it'd make the english version better if they didnt cut it into little bloody pieces.

- Kaiyon

4. Leonof

Leonof New Member

Can't really change Luffy's condition. That's how the manga made him.

I cannot stand the opening theme for it though, it's annoyingly catch and that just bothers me. I also have a big problem with most of the voice acting too. *sighs* Damn you, 4Kids.

5. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

If you get a chance check out the original Japanese version by Kageyama Hironobu, it rocks. I totally hate it when they take the tune of the original song and put in cheesy english lyrics.

If it's on Cartoon Network that late.. will it be uncut? (not exactly uncut, CN still takes out some stuff that they feel is innapropriate for adults :rolleyes: )

6. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

just so you know on 4 kids tv they also have one piece but the one they have on there is farther then the one they have on cartoonetwork its on during saturday mornings too