One Piece One Piece on FoxBox

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Sieghardt, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

According to Shounen Jump, One Piece anime will begin showing on the Fox Box this fall.

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

4kids did a nice job on Shaman King?? considering if you compare a fansub to a dubbed tv episode, they don't say the same thing.. sigh.. did you see the tv One Piece Opening?

3. Fushigi Rockna

4Kids did not do a good job on Shamen King. And they did not do a good job on Yu-Gi-OH. They are the dubbing tyrants!!!!!

I cna see One Piece being ruined. I'll try to watch it, along with Tokyo, I mean *cough* Hollywood Mew Mew...

*goes to weep*

4. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Oh my god.
    PLEASE, spare us all.

*prays for the departed soul of One Piece, on it's way to the butchering shop*

And even worse... I can imagine the hordes of fans feeding off it's corpse like flies. -_-

5. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I don't know where they get these voice actors?! and that voice that cried 'It's too dangerous!' that better have been Coby or I'll cry if it was Nami. Zoro's voice I guess I can grow to like. but Luffy's? maybe I won't have time to watch this.

7. That guy!

To tell you the truth, I think that was Luffy yelling "It's too dangerous" while fighting Kuro. It does sound like a girl's voice they used for Luffy, so they got that right at least in comparison with the Japanese version. But, I still wonder how they're going to do the fight with Crocodile later on. I'd be interested in watching it just to see how they censor some things.

I thought it was kind of weird how they made Luffy do his stupid laugh and go "POW" when he jumped out of the barrel. I thought that he woke up and was yawning in the real One Piece.

8. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

... you are right, he didn't know those pirates were even there, he bursts out, stretching with a yawn. then suddenly there's all those goofy noises he makes. Anyways, they made Gold D. Roger into a very cocky pirate, which I don't believe he was. And hopefully, when he says 'I left everything I own in One Piece' .. hopefully this means One Piece is the treasure, and not the place where it is located. Or that he invested everything into what is 'One Piece'.

ps. has anyone been able to get episode 103 off Kaizoku or no?

9. alkhoon

alkhoon .: G.Heyer is my life :.

One Piece ;__;
    D:

The preview.. dubbed.. ahhh!!! *dies*
    It's so sad ;o;
    And the whole lolipop thingy with sanji!~! omg ;_;
    I hate it >o<

10. That guy!

ONE PIECE of crap...

This has been going around the internet lately, not sure if any of you have seen it XD

11. Leonof

Leonof New Member

I believe a comic from vgcats summed up the butchery 4Kids has done to many shows such as Shaman King,Yu-Gi-Oh, but ESPECIALLY One Piece. I swear, Luffy's voice makes me cringe every time. Zoro's and Shinji's voice actors are alright...but I don't like that stupid lollipop either. To sum it up, not even muting the tv will redeem all the editing in this show. *Sighs* And it had so much pontential. But hey, the manga's still cool.