Video Games Onimusha

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by *Fabee*, Apr 3, 2002.

1. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I spent one hour playing this game and i fell deeply in love with it. ITS Awesome. The character designs, story, character and the graphics are great.
    You have to get this game:D

2. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Already did...

Yup it's a great game! I love the battle system... however I didn't like the ending... I wanted more... I felt it was too short, I finished it within a day ;.; ... nevertheless, the extras were awesome! I can't wait fer Onimusha 2 :D

3. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

<scratches her head>
    There's a sequel??? If so, when would be the release date?

4. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

Resident Evil except your a samurai going round hacking and slashing ?? And then you get souls like in soul reaver or somthing ?? It looks pretty cool alright

5. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

There's also a cheat that puts the main character in a panda suit(you can press one of the shoulder buttons to put the head on). That was extremly funny for a while.

6. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Careful DrunkLeprachaun! there a ppl 'round here whom did not beat the game. Say do you need a cheat fer that, I've finished the game and then I got it in the extras...

Oh Toma-san... Yes there is a sequel and there will be a preview of it once you've finished the game :)
    I've heard a rumor that it's going to be on the X-box DARN!

7. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

The extras were quite cool :) This game was cool enough, that I watched a friend play through the whole thing. Never played it myself (not into those kindsa games) but it kept me entertained to watch someone else do the button mashing :D That says something either about the story's quality, or how short it was, not sure which :)

8. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

To those who finished the game .. could u help me?

Im stuck and i dont know what to do. Now i opened a door with the evil palet and when i entered the room there is woman who turned into a bee or somesort of monster and with her is the boy. Then a somesort of force feld seperates me from the door. So what should i do?:dizzy2:

9. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

hey *_ToOmaA_*

in which boss are u ?

did u fight with (OSERIC)

10. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I dont know the name so i guess i didnt fight it or him

11. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

did u beat any boss?

12. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

That door infront of yew leads to thte dark realm. Haven't you noticed that there is some kind of disk-like-creature that is creating the force field. Well you can't reach it and no ordinary bow or arrow, not even a gun would enable you to shoot it down. SO Tooma-san you have to return I think to the keep. I'm not good at giving directions, but you are on a quest to search for a great arrow, one that is powerful enough to shoot that disk.

BTW, what's the name of the most powerful sword in the game? I can't spell it right... is it bishamon... can't spell it right :p...

13. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I'm thinking about gettign this game.. I saw it at Electronic Boutique for 40 bucks.. maybe I'll wait til I have other games I own finished. Anyways, so it is a cool game and I should get it? what is the feel of the game? hacking and slashing? rpg like, or you run around by yourself and fight monsters?

14. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

It always happen to me, im low on herbs (medication) and my power is very low.:mad: It happened to me in every Resident Evil game and its happening again in this game :mad:

15. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Yes, it's a cool game. You enjoy slashing and killing enemies because when you slash them to can use their souls to enhance the swords you have. :) The battle system is one that you cannot get bored from. You are the one to decide if you want to fight the enemy or avoid fighting it. It's sort of action rpg like resident evil :)... I like capcom for producing such games, too bad it's producing exclusive games for some consoles :mad:

The feel of the game: hmm well it's feudal japan. The music, enviroment creates suspence. It's hard to explain really, but I would really recommened this game...

I've seen some reviews about onimusha for the X-box and the developers have altered the game. THe monsters now can suck in the souls of thier defeated friend to become more powerful. That's gonna be hard...

16. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Toma-san try to defend yourself, and try to save those herbs of the bosses, monsters aren't worth those herbs... Oh and try to find secrets and hidden places. I got a lot of herbs in the game from such places...

17. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

thanks Skuld. good luck *_ToOmaA_* I know you can get a lot of hidden stuff in some places. I guess hidden places. I know in FFX theres treasure chests where you can't even see em!