One Piece OP manga chapter 345+ (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by That guy!, Nov 13, 2004.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Warning: If you haven't read the manga past 344 don't go any further in this thread!

So, it turns out that the CP9 are actually the shipwrights from Water 7! I would have never guessed that. It seems they are after the the Pluton along with Robin. I wonder if Luffy will be able to stop them, him and Pauley seem to be incapacitated at the moment. Pauley really doesn't seem to know what is going on, maybe he'll end up being the shipwright to join the Strawhat pirates! Oh, and since Kaku was with the CP9 all along I think he was lying about the Going Merry in order to keep the Strawhats on Water 7(in order to frame them). I bet that Usopp will be able to fix the ship and be back with the gang again.. But, right now he has to deal with other things. I hope that Usopp can kick Franky's butt.. he sure used some cool moves against Luffy earlier.

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I was shocked by it too... I really hated that Kaku long nose guy. I really want to know more about Robin Nico's past as well. And I can't wait to see a Franky/Usopp conflict! Hopefully this will be a good opportunity for Usopp to kick more butt like he did in the Skypiea arc and gain his confidence back.