Sailor Moon Opinion of Sailormoon SuperS?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Sebastien, May 25, 2003.

1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I'd like to know honestly what everybody thought of Sailormoon SuperS. I think of it as the most childish season. However, the storyline and villains were different and more original.

I like the Amazoness Quartet and the Amazon Trio, Queen Neherenia as well. I find it well-thought that Sailormoon SuperS doesn't "end" at its last episode, it continues in Sailor Stars.

2. Fushigi Rockna

I don't like SuperS, too screwed up for me. =P I love the bad guys, but may i say, Naoko must've been high when she wrote it. =P

3. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

To be honest, I have mixed feelings about it. I love the villains and Elios and Chibi-Usa's part in it, but it's Usagi's insane jealousy that ruins it for me. In Super S, they turned her from a funny, sweet young girl into a hateful killjoy. It was very disappointing to see her like that.:(

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

the villians were hilarious! it was an enjoyable season i think. i mean, you don't need a thick, serious plot to have a good show. light ones are good too. the characters were pretty good, and well, it's cute dmanit...

5. Firefly

Firefly New Member

I liked the SS season. I liked the story around Chibi-usa and Elios, I liked the Amazone Trio/Quartet, I loved Zirconia, the only thing I didn't like were the daily monsters and Neherenia. :)

6. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

I liked it. I like all of the Sailor Moon series **all that I seen** and I like all of the movies. They just bring me back to the days when I was little. When I was little, I watched it constantly! Ack!! off topic!
    But I liked the SuperS. The Amazon Quartet ruled!!

7. Miko

Miko New Member

it was ok, not the best thing ive ever seen, but not the worst...

8. Odango_rose

Odango_rose New Member

it was good as far as the villins, it was sort of turned off to me becasue I don't like chibi-usa a lot and it sort ruined it. but I was so happy to see her with Elios.

9. Badluck

Badluck New Member

I love the SuperS Season.
    I love the Amazon Quartet and the Amazon Trio.
    I like the two ending songs.
    I think it's my favorite season, next to the S Season.

10. Mika

Mika New Member

The SuperS season would have been okay, if it wasn't so repetitive. For like 10 episodes in a row, same theme. Different overall plot and youma, but same plot This really annoyed me sometimes. Also, the whole season sort of centered around Chibi-Usa, who(no offense meant to any fans) is really an annoying brat sometimes. Also, they sort of pushed the Outer Senshi out of the picture until SailorStars, so that annoyed me too, since my favorite character is Sailor Pluto.