Comics Origin

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Bloodberry, Jan 7, 2003.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

was thinking about a book called Origin. you know, the end all to the very early days of wolverine? was a very neat read. took me little over half and hour or so to go thru. very nicely researched and all. and also, a very believably backstory for wolvies' coming of age shtuff. was wondering what other ppl thought of it.

2. Ark

Ark Praise Judas!

Well, I borrowed Dave's copy a few months back and thought it was really good, great artwork, excellent storyline and linkage to the 'current' Wolverine. I was kinda annoyed that they ended it where they did though, I wanted it to go on a little longer... but that's a mark of a good series right, ending it before your fans WANT you to end it? ;)

- Ark

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i think they could have gone longer, but then it would have gotten way too lengthy for the average comic reader...not that marvel would know ANYTHING about doing that. tho, yes, now they must link that to him getting into the canadian army(hehe) and fighting in ww2. but, thing is, from where they started, you need to cover ww1 also...