Comics Origins

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Ciel, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I've been seeing some neat action figures recently and comic:eek:rigins in book and dvd format in stores as well. Wondered if anyone else had seen them or what's your take on 'em if you've read them or played with the figures.

The Wolverine was is quite cool. He is with a pack of wolves and has boney claws coming out of his knuckles and there's this story about how he killed this murderer and then the son of this murderer went to kill Wolverine, but then Wolverine killed his own girlfriend. And there's also an Elektra and DareDevil origins as well. Also SpiderMan.. can't recall the rest. its a pretty good way to get heroes out there again.. but I didnt think those names had trouble getting followers..

2. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

I really want to read the one about Wolverine because I've been on a rather large X-Men kick at the moment and Wolverine is a very cool character with more or less no past (until Marvel came out with Origins, that is).

Unfortunately, I don't have the money to pick it up at the moment. *curses financial issues*

~Shadrach Anki

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

read the wolvie one, loved it. took a bit to accept it though,a s well, i was of the opinion that his past didn't need to be explained. it was part of what made him so damn cool ^^

4. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Wolverine is by far one of the best Marvel characters out there. Although we know a ton about him, there is still a lot of room as far as Logans past.

Victor