Sailor Moon Otaku senshi

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Stardust Phox, Dec 17, 2003.

1. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

AKA, made-ups. It's a vice, I know, and maybe even a guilty pleasure. But it's fun. It's SO much fun. And THIS site is the one that has made it really REALLY fun to make a senshi! ^_^

Sailor Senshi Star Seed Supply Shoppe -- aka, S6. ^_^; Your one-stop source for the basic otaku senshi materials. Site features a made-up of its own to show how it's done, and even those oh-so-tricky senshi no-no's -- what NOT to do when making a made-up.

Have fun, now! Be safe! :p ^_^

1 person likes this.
  2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

This site is great! I'll most likely be making a senshi in the not so distant future! I was thinking with maybe one of Neptune's Moons :)

3. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

I made one based on the Norse god of storms. ^_^; I love her to pieces, I do. I'm thinking of creating a Norse-myth-based group of girls for the heck of it. But yeah, that site is, like, the best in senshi creation. The one at Sailor Orion's has been down for friggin' forever. She had three or four English-to-Japanese links for names -- one of them would even show you your character's name in Japanese script (though I never could make that site work for me...)

In any case, the S6 has pretty much everything. Great for helping one procrastinate and be an all-around moonie. ^_^;

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

oh my. this is hilarious! I used to daydream up scouts and had Sailor Solaris and Sailor Terra in there. lol. A lot of work has been put into that site. Hey Stardust, a Norse-myth-based group of girls sounds very readable/watchable ;)

5. Sailor Alekto

Sailor Alekto New Member

Hi. I'm new. Do you guys think you could help me find about 4 senshi names. I can't seem to find anything original enough.

6. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

Senshi names

I used to watch Sailor Moon, it brings me back *sigh* I remember having a crush on Sailor Mercury :p heheh :rolleyes: that was a long time ago.
    Anyway, naming is not one of my good points >< So I guess if I'm going to name a senshi, since they were all named after the celestial bodies, if I would give four names they would be Sailor Sirius, Carinae, Arcturus and Centauri. Those are actual names of the four brightest stars in the night sky, if you are looking for a good name for a Senshi I suggest you look up at the stars ;)

7. Sailor Alekto

Sailor Alekto New Member

Thanks for your help. For one fic, I will be using star senshi, but for my current fic, I decided to get fancy and use deities from Etruscan mythology. Sailor Cautha's the leader!

8. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

Wow this site is hilarious.

I especially loved your section on what not to do. In my own little Sailor Moon fics that I wrote when I was in the eighth grade, oh so many moons ago, I broke pretty much all of those rules.

I wrote this really really bad story about Sailor Nemesis who was the illegitimate child of Queen Beryl and Mamoru (he had been under a spell, never would have knowingly betrayed Usagi of course). She had her memory wiped and was reborn on Earth, of course. She was basically used by Beryl in an attempt to destroy the scouts, since she kinda hated the Moon Kingdom. They had ostracized her and she wanted revenge.

In the end she sided with Sailor Moon against Beryl, overcome by the love of the Moon princess towards her despite the fact that she was a living symbol of a painful part of Usagi and Mamoru's past.

Nemesis Star Power, make up!

Those were the days.