Otaku Tech Opens It Doors!

Discussion in 'News' started by BakaMattSu, Jan 14, 2003.

1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Techies and those in need of help, both rejoice! For now, the Otaku Tech forum has opened!

Need help figuring out acronyms like CCS, DHTML, USB or RAM? Having trouble with coding your first web-page? Computer constantly crashing?

Otaku Tech is the place to go for help. Our wonderful world of helpers and know-it-alls will likely jump at the chance to solve your problem.

Otaku Tech is also the place to brag about your hardware, tell about your overclocking exploits, or just reveal your coding accomplishments for the heck of it...

Want to enroll? No worries...Otaku Tech is open for public browsing, and any member of M2A is also an automatic OtaTech member...

...And on one last note - Otaku Tech currently has open positions for Moderatorship. If you have expertise in the field of technology or are a good troubleshooter and like to help, lemme know if you have interest in this matter... :)

2. Kairo

Kairo New Member

Cool! Nice job.

And already it seem's we have a techie problem...this spanking new forum doesnt show in the drop down menu's yet :)

I like to help..and I've some troubleshooting skills. At least everyone else seems to think so! :p My mobile never stops ringing with poor souls needing help.

I'd be interested in doing it..if you'd be interested in me. :D

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

for now, just subscribe to it to add it to your subbed drop down menu. it should be added to the rest soon. either matt can do it, or we're waiting for the newly tanned cloud to do it*^-^*

4. Kaneda_345

Kaneda_345 The Star Stealing Boy

Can I ask a question?

If I wanted to ask someone if my comp would be able to run a computer game with my system specs,would this be the place to ask it?Or should that go in the Video Games board?

Thanks

5. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

I know DHTML, Javascript, PHP, Apache so if anyone wants help with his/her website, here I am!

6. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

I'm going to make full use of Otaku Tech! Heheh, any tips on starting a website from scratch?

^________^x

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

post your questions over in the forums for OT please, there they shall be look at by the expert staff of ppl randomly looking at the site, and post thier advise in response..heheh *^-^*;;
    let's make OT a good desicion to have added on everyone!