Outlaw Star Universe Outlaw Star?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Alien_Sacrifice, Dec 11, 2002.

1. Alien_Sacrifice

Alien_Sacrifice New Member

Hey, How is everyone I haven't been here in a while. What you didn't notice, huh that's funny...I always thought the world revolved around me.

Anyway to the Question...I heard that Outlaw Star is going off Adult Swim...That stinks...I liked that anime. My Q is am I the only one? Does anyone else like that anime?

God I love this song! "Soul of an Angel" I got it off an AMV I downloaded...that's half the reason I download them...for the GREAT music!:D

Oh, I just wanted to also take this time to recommend a site I found earlier. http://www.mf-spirit.fr.st/ This is Shonen's site and he CAN DRAW amazingly!!! Check out his site...he does some of the best drawing I've ever seen and the detail, Oh My God the Detail. If you wanna see some cool drawing w/ detail check out his site. I wish I could draw half as good.:D

Zanza got banned? Too bad I was hoping to get to know her better...She was so nice helping me w/ my pic. Or fixing them or explaining...whatever you want to call it.

2. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

I like Owtlaw Star too!
    But I watch it on CNX at 8:30. Or rather, tape it to watch later.
    Mabey you don't have that channel?
    You could get the DVD's/Videos tho' right?

3. Odango_rose

Odango_rose New Member

yeah, Outlaw Star is the shiznit! I loved that show the first time I saw it, kinda like Cowboy Bebop.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D

PEACE

4. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Outlaw Star is an excellent series -- I LOVE the end theme songs. ^___^ It was a lot of fun! ^____^ *beams*

5. Inu-Girl

Inu-Girl New Member

Outlaw Star is cool I guess the pics it has for the ending theme song are really pretty.

6. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

I've definetely heard of outlaw star, but never seen it. I may have to obtain that. :D Hey, Alien_Sacrifice...that site you posted, u were right about the artwork, but I hate the page layout!! grrrr!!! That is all. peace. *lollies for all*

7. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

I have half of the series on my computer.. its prety good.. they even have one ep where the main character dress's up as spike spegiel..

Its a good watch.

KaME

8. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

Outlaw Star is a really good series:)..

9. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

Yeah I really like Outlaw Star too. It was an interesting show. I thought the action was really good in it.

Attached Files:

10. PRO BLADER

PRO BLADER New Member

outlaw star is a good thrilling series that when the "to be continued" comes up you just go nooooo! becuase it's just left you at a cliffhanger! if you know what i mean?

11. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

Yep I know what you mean! It was a good show and will be missed.

Attached Files:

12. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Its a shame they only made one season of it...I <3 Mel... -=Swoon=- I think that there is another anime set in the same universe, though. Blue Angel something...or some such name.

Anyway...I have the last episode taped somewhere, and it's such a great ending...Gives me warm fuzzy feelings inside...Or was that my heart exploding with joy? I dunnoo...whoa. Its gettin dark...-=thud=-

13. PRO BLADER

PRO BLADER New Member

it was amazing you just wanted to see more and more it had a vrey good story line i liked those caster guns they are amazing!

14. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Casters, not to be confused with catheters, were class. Especially the number nines. Portable Black Holes, they annihilated anything at the cost of some of the user's health.

15. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

The show is great, but I think they're taking it off for Trigun which is a great show too :cool: I taped all of the episodes just in case it was taken off anyways. I liked the opening theme "Through the Night" too

16. PRO BLADER

PRO BLADER New Member

the opening theme song was brilliant i'm goig to find it and download it.