FLCL P! for all you Vespa fans out there.

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Dream_marbles, Aug 10, 2003.

1. Dream_marbles

Dream_marbles New Member

When I went to the anime-expo about a month ago, I bought an FLCL shirt from this one stand, and the best part is they gave me a replica sticker (scale 1/1) of the same one on Haruko's vespa that says P! It is my pride and joy, and Imma put it on my car or something when I get one.

by the way: in episode 6, when the birds frly out of the television, it's a rip-off of Alfred Hitcocks famous film "The Birds"

2. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

That's nice.:) Plus I wouldn't call the bird thing a rip-off.It's more of a tribute.:)

3. Naeo

Naeo New Member

i told my dad, that when i'm 16 i want a vespa and not a car. i showed him Haruko's and he said he'd look arround! YEAH! Muahahahahaha!!! but he probably won't be able to find one that's exactly like Haruko's. *sigh* nothing is as good in real life.

4. Dream_marbles

Dream_marbles New Member

I would get a Vespa, but you gotta get this M1 liscence and it takes quite a while, then you gotta actually BUY the Vespa 180 ss. It's not gonna be that cheap either, if you want a pretty good looking one back from the 60's. If I lived in Santa Barbara though, I would definatly get one, cause in that small of a city, you don't need a car. But man, I would kill for a Vespa anyways.

5. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Vespas are great if you go and stay in Universities. That's because they're cheap to maintain and easy to get around it. Not to mention it'll save you money rather than buying a car. You won't find EXACTLY Haruko's Vespa either. Her vespa has circular turn signals on the handlebars...

6. Dream_marbles

Dream_marbles New Member

hehehe, yeah, I spent like an hour looking for a vespa with the handle bar turn signals. She also has this this on the side of her front wheel. What is that?!? Owell, it's cool anyways.

7. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

My big brother has a vespa... I'ma steal it from him and paint it yellow! (I can't drive though 0_o**)

8. Dream_marbles

Dream_marbles New Member

hehehe, nice move